Several movies that haunted me since childhood...

Tools    

Would really desperately appreciate some help in identifying several movies which have stayed in my memory. All these movies are from anywhere from the 80s to the early 2000s.

- One movie which focuses on a young woman with a boyfriend who is mistreated and exploited by her teacher (woman was white, teacher/man was black) There is a prominent scene in a plain white room.

-A movie where there is a baseball game and a young gang of men. The gang makes a deal with one of the boys playing in the game and when the team they backed loses they then go on to savagely take turns hitting him with a bat up against a chain-link fence.

- And lastly a definitely British movie which explored child abuse in an all male school.There was a scene which involved forcing one of those men to ride a bicycle drunk into a brick wall.

All of these movies have stuck with me even though I may have been as young as six. I am now almost 22.

Any help would be appreciated!

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
Check out the film "If.." for third movie. Might be what you're looking for.

The second movie sounds like a scene from "Dazed and Confused" (1993) to me. Hope this helps.

The second movie sounds like a scene from "Dazed and Confused" (1993) to me. Hope this helps.

thank you SO much!

Check out the film "If.." for third movie. Might be what you're looking for.

thank you for that suggestion! But its not the movie I'm remembering. I remember it being a more documentary style film. Definitely more modern.

Semper Fooey
I was thinking of Child's Play (1972) starring James Mason and Robert Preston, but it is not documentary style for the third movie

I was thinking of Child's Play (1972) starring James Mason and Robert Preston, but it is not documentary style for the third movie
I'm pretty sure its a British film. As far as I can remember it was a movie about graphic child abuse in institutions. It was mostly in flashbacks and followed a child who had suffered as he became an adult and dealt with the problems the abuse left him with. But I can't seem to find anything remotely like that.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The first one sounds a bit like the "Fiction" part of Storytelling. It's a longshot, but the second one could be The Warriors.

The first one sounds a bit like the "Fiction" part of Storytelling. It's a longshot, but the second one could be The Warriors.
THANK YOU! The first movie is indeed Storytelling. I still can't find the last film!

THANK YOU! The first movie is indeed Storytelling. I still can't find the last film!
What year would you say it is? And are you sure it's not a documentary?

The third one reminds me of Sleepers 1996. But Sleepers is an American film...
That's what I was thinking...

It was definitely a film. I saw it from anywhere between 1997 and 2008. But this man had a wife and children and it showed flashbacks of him being abused by other men. I remember at the end of the film that there was an investigation and it either found the institution guilty or innocent. Either way he broke down.

The main scene i can remember is his 'initiation'. During his first night in the 'dorm room' where there were other boys he was taken from bed and lead to a room. The audience was shown an older man patting the bed and then the scene cut off. Then they showed him waddling back to bed.

Its frustrating because I remember so much!