Oversimplify a Movie

Tools    

Castaway
While stranded on an island, Tom Hanks falls in love with a volleyball. ( Audience falls asleep before he escapes.)

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Avengers Assemble

Avengers Assemble

Rocky

A street bum goes 12 rounds against the heavyweight champion and then screams out to his shy girlfriend who had just recently lost her shyness and her hat
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

1) Batman Begins
Rich bloke gets to play with his expensive toys and defeats his mentor.

2) The Dark Knight
Rich bloke gets to play with his expensive toys and defeats a player who doesn't follow rules, while himself cheating. Rich guy retires.

3) The Dark Knight Rises
Rich bloke comes out of retirement to play with his expensive toys and defeats his mentor's daughter. Rich guy retires again.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Shy, awkward girl gets the handsome guy. I still don't know what Windex has to do with Greek ethnic culture.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Avengers Endgame

Heroes cheat and win after they lost

Pulp Fiction

Pawn shops are very dangerous.

Reservoir Dogs

Don’t even think about stiffing a waitress.