70.00%
14 votes
Ford
30.00%
6 votes
Kavanaugh
20 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
This is a historic day. I remember the Anita Hill hearings, and I was 9, and I don't think it was close to this, for many reasons.

Even if you think its somewhere in between, who is more likely to be truthful?

I don't know, and neither do most of the people who somehow still have strong opinions about this, presumably because they're using these two individuals to fight a proxy war over other, larger issues.

I don't think she's just making the event up, though, and I think it's completely plausible that neither is really lying.

I don't know, and neither do most of the people who somehow still have strong opinions about this, presumably because they're using these two individuals to fight a proxy war over other, larger issues.

I don't think she's just making the event up, though, and I think it's completely plausible that neither is really lying.
I agree.. Unfortunately, too many have their minds made up, but I think it's because they have experienced something in the past, or are fearful for the future (both sides). I'm still waiting for Judge K. to testify, but I'm sure I'll still have questions then... I wish they could have put politics aside, and agreed that someone would be confirmed before the elections with the FBI investigation to bargain.

It strikes me as odd that she has no recollection of whose house, how she got there, or how she got home, things that could be corroborated, but she remembers exactly what she had to drink. Another thing is when she was asked who referred her to the attorneys, she answered friends and family. When pressed on if there was anyone else, she admitted the office of Senator Feinstein. She was not being forthcoming.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I would not go so far as to call her a liar but she was not convincing. He is killing it so far.
You honestly think he is killing it? Are we watching the same feed?

Suspect's Reviews

You honestly think he is killing it? Are we watching the same feed?
Yes and that seems to be popular opinion from what I'm seeing. He's decisive and prepared and has evidence.

I wasn't familiar enough with either party before to agree or disagree. He seems to not be interested in a fbi investigation; hiding something or a real reason for it?

I'm not a Republican and I don't think I'd identify as a Kavanaugh supporter....but I'll take his word over hers for now.

It's a spectacular hearing. I've been watching it all the way through and all media in Europe are following it closely. Exciting political circus full of drama, cynicism and hypocrisy.

I wasn't familiar enough with either party before to agree or disagree. He seems to not be interested in a fbi investigation; hiding something or a real reason for it?
If there's an FBI investigation, there'll be no more time left to confirm him. The 'FBI investigation'-argument is used by the Democrats to prolong the confirmation-process until after the midterm elections, where they can possibly take congress and the senate and block his confirmation. It's pretty logical that Kavanaugh and the Republicans don't want that.

If this hearing wasn't so close to an election, the Republicans would probably want an FBI investigation as well (so they could change their nominee in time) and so would Kavanaugh (if he's innocent).

It also explains why Feinstein waited so long with bringing out the allegations, or at least why she didn't convince Dr. Ford earlier to go public.

Anyone else finding it weird when Judge K. keeps asking the Senators questions that he has no interest in?

"Do you know about quarters?" (or other games he asked Sheldon)

"Do you drink beer?" (Klobuchar ignored it)
"I'm curious" - Judge K.

Let the night air cool you off
Not here, but on Facebook, I saw this guy who said this isn't even a political issue, this is human something-something-something issue. He's a left leaning fellow, and he said we should believe the lady accusing the Republican judge. I guess he's right, we should believe the lady, and this definitely isn't a political issue.

I believe the Doctor, Kavanaugh is not qualified to be a Supreme Court Justice. You can put aside the sexual assault case and look at the two other issues he has (Trump picked him because he claims he won't prosecute, and he has massive gambling debts) he shouldn't be on the court.