70.00%
14 votes
Ford
30.00%
6 votes
Kavanaugh
20 votes. You may not vote on this poll

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b028e1fe41c369

I brought up Chuck Schumer in this several days ago so I'm a believer.
can you explain the point of the article to me. Im not quite sure what to make of it

Have you seen the movie?
Just the fact that you can draw a line between these people directly back to those who orchestrated the character assasination by connecting only 3 dots is somewhat astounding.

I understand six degrees of separation and all, but this is not that. This is a direct connect-the-dots line.

An example of coincidence would be Ford's brother - his connections to anything that would be anti-Kavanaugh are tenuous: he worked for a law firm (which he left in 2004) that utilized Fusion GPS to help aid legal matters for Planned Parenthood (over the covertly filmed selling of aborted baby parts interviews scandal). That could be astounding as well, if not for the brother leaving the firm 14 years ago.

But the Ford / McLean connection is a direct line: Ford > McLean > Bharara > Schumer.

McLean is Ford's best friend, worked for the FBI, left when Trump got elected, worked for Bharara who worked for Schumer who was the guy that said he'd do anything to stop Trump's SC nominee.

Add to this that Ford would require professional help to completely scrub her social media, there were certain indications that Ford's letter may have been written by someone else, the letter was mailed to Feinstein from Delaware (where McLean resides), Feinstein directly supplied Ford's notoriously anti-Trump resistance movement lawyers who had her take a polygraph conducted by an FBI agent that they knew, and McLean was identified by Ford's ex-boyfriend by name in an official sworn testimony as the person Dr. Ford coached on passing a polygraph - a test McLean would have had to take to get her job with the FBI.
And now McLean has been accused of pressuring one of the "witnesses" Dr. Ford named to say that she (Leland Keyser) "believed" Dr. Ford.

Also - found this interesting:
Ford's polygraph test consisted of a whopping TWO questions! And was performed by an associate of her anti-Trump activist lawyers where they oversaw the operation and controlled the test:

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/09/...two-questions/

In testimony, Ford stated the test was "nerve-racking because it seemed to go on and on", yet it consisted of only two questions.

Then, as we know, there have been discrepancies in Ford's various accounts as to how many people were at the gathering, how many were male / female, and how many males attacked her - here Ford's note written for her polygraph test disagrees with Ford's letter to Feinstein...

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/09/...steins-letter/

I'm guessing the sources for these articles will be criticized for bias. As Cricket explained earlier on this thread - usually people do a search and choose the most relevant sounding result toward the top. That's what I did and have no idea the nature of these sites or what way the may lean (although I can guess - just as with the media, any sites posting info that may question Ford leans right and any that won't, lean left.)

Have you seen the movie?
what movie?

On a separate topic I do have to say that some of the points you made in this thread have definitely shifted my view on the matter, really changed my perspective.

I've been thinking about the Julie Swetnick interview and trying to figure out who or what she reminds me of, then it hit me...

Since this is a movie site... her demeanor and facial expressions were very much like those of Bette Davis as Jane Hudson in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane - especially the parts where she's describing her illustrious career to Victor Buno. As with Baby Jane, Swetnick seemed like she might have a vicious, violent side!