Luke Cage, season 2

Tools    

I like em all. Jessica Jones (which isn't even really Marvel, but whatever) has new episodes this week too. I like Kristen Ritter so I dug it fine. You sort of need to see Jessica Jones if ya watch Luke Cage. They kinda crossover a few times. I'm hoping they're gonna do another season of Daredevil too.

I liked most of Jessica Jones season one, but it has a good five episodes that don't even need to exist. All the Marvel shows seem to have this problem.

And yeah, part of the problem is the crossovers are increasingly making this stuff all-or-nothing. I'll take my changes, but if it gets to the point where I can't enjoy Daredevil or Luke Cage without watching two or three others, I'll tap out on all of them. I don't love any of them enough to watch a lot of other stuff, and every year it seems like we can afford to be pickier. At this point, I can almost exclusively watch things I really like and still not lack for options.

I'll probably watch whatever they put out just cause there's no Game of Thrones this year. But yeah, they aren't like, good shows per se. I used to read several of these stories and I like how they sort of "felt" comic bookey. If that's a thing. @Yoda Have you tried Altered Carbon? I thought that was terrific.

EDIT: Oh ,and I forgot what I came in here for in the first place. While the show and the writing isn't exceptional or anything. The music on the other hand is phenomenal! Am I right? Especially the Luke Cage music. Just wow.