Your Most Hated Music Artist.

Tools    

I hate today's rap artists

lil Wayne, Nelly and all the other trash talking rappers.

sexy celebrity, explain the difference between black metal, drone metal, death metal, thrash metal, heavy metal, metalcore, and nu-metal. not to mention doom metal, stoner metal and stuff like grindcore and noisecore.

if you can't, then I think you're mixing up a bunch of different genres into one "hevy music" genre. your judas priest comment is especially puzzling. heavy metal like JP is completely different from, say, black metal.

black metal:

it's like saying "i hate electronic music" even though there are hndreds of subgenres in electronic music, all focused on achieving different things through different styles. there is skrillex (crap), but there is also music like atechre, aphex twin, and boards of canada, which are all in different genres than skrillex, but under one umbrella genre of "electronic music"

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
sexy celebrity, explain the difference between black metal, drone metal, death metal, thrash metal, heavy metal, metalcore, and nu-metal. not to mention doom metal, stoner metal and stuff like grindcore and noisecore.
Besides genres there are also sub-genres and mixtures of genres.

Listen to this Atmospheric Post-Rock Blackgaze for example:
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
I hate Justin beiber...everything makes me gag!!! Especially with his idiotic tweet about Anne Frank... please crawl back under that rock they found you under!!!

Besides genres there are also sub-genres and mixtures of genres.

Listen to this Atmospheric Post-Rock Blackgaze for example:
yeah, deafheaven or alcest. i pfefer deafheaven though.

i'm a huge fan of traditional shoegaze, slowdive being one of my favorite bands.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Chris Brown...seriously, I think this should end the thread. You can't come up with somebody worth hating more than him.
Agree. Chris Brown sucks! Also, happy birthday Chris Brown.

Let the night air cool you off
Agree. Chris Brown sucks! Also, happy birthday Chris Brown.
Actually had no idea it was his birthday...I hate him a little more for that eerie coincidence.

the beatles

terrible songs, terrible ideas, terrible people

lennon was the worst but they were all terrible

ringo is maybe okay

if you like their music you're no better

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
the beatles

terrible songs, terrible ideas, terrible people

So what are you using for bait? Did you get one on the line today?

some opinions are off limits i guess

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I didn't say it was off limits.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Swan is my most hated artist. Not because his music is bad, but because he promised to make a track dedicated to me with sexy moans all over it, but never did it.

Oh boy. I miss @SnuffStuff so much.