The Bee Gees

Tools    

The truth is in here
The Bee Gees - arguably one of the greatest bands to ever exist. And not just in the pop genre either. Ever since I started listening I just can't get enough!
Outside of the hit Stayin' Alive, there are so many amazing turn-outs from them. Which are some of your favorite songs? These are a few of mine:

And the best thing of all is, the main singer Barry Gibb still makes new songs today.

The truth is in here
^ The pre-disco era of Bee Gees is very underappreciated. I think The Bee Gees Sing And Play 14 Barry Gibb Songs contains some of the best work in their entire career.

My whole family (except my Dad ) were huge Bee Gees fans. We were lucky enough to get to go see them in concert. This was during the tour for their Main Course album, with the hits Jive Talkin' and Nights on Broadway being the big hits from that album. We had a great time, but my poor Dad, he went out in the corridor and smoked his cigars for a long time! He did like one of their songs, I Started a Joke but that was about it.

Now, my favorite by them is this:

With Barry's voice, and the strings and horns, it just pure pop greatness.

On the other end of their career, I really like this song, one of their last great ones (and the video is fun):

The Bee Gees were my first concert at Chicago Stadium back around 1979 and Saturday Night Fever is one of my favorite movies. Some of my favorite songs are To Love Somebody, How Can You Mend a Broken Heart, Nights on Broadway, You Should Be Dancing, Jive Talkin', and many more.

Probably my favourite out of all their many great songs: