Curb Your Enthusiasm on DVD?

Tools    

I was wondering if anyone knows if any of the 3 seasons is set to come out on DVD anytime? I love this show!

Nope.

Unfortunately, HBO has not yet announced any plans to release this brilliant show on DVD.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sounds like sometime during or after October, we get season 9. Just figured I'd bump this for anyone interested. I love the show personally. I didn't drop the link because it was buggy with pop ups but there's a sizable list of links with a quick engine search for season 9.

Sounds like sometime during or after October, we get season 9. Just figured I'd bump this for anyone interested. I love the show personally. I didn't drop the link because it was buggy with pop ups but there's a sizable list of links with a quick engine search for season 9.
awesome, thanks

on IMDb it says episode 9.2 will air September 15th

New season starts October 1st. That feels so far away.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/curb...-1-1202490916/

Also, wouldn't this thread be more appropriate in the TV and Music forum?

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

New season starts October 1st. That feels so far away
It really doesn't when you think how long we've waited.

There's a new season? How the heck did I miss that?

Episode 1 of the new season was pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty good.
Yeah, it was, actually. It wasn't spectacular or anything, but felt like a very typical episode from the series - which is good - it means they didn't feel the need to do something "new" to try to make it more "edgy."

I liked that there were guest appearances by a lot of the regulars (or regular guests anyway).

I always find it funny (and slightly charming) how so many plot points / gags / conundrums / minutia (or "inane observations" as Newman might say) are recycled from Seinfeld.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I liked Episode 1... It was great how Larry would rip those Democrats made in the lab.

"The distance" (holding the door).... I loved when he helped his secretary out, lol.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Well, providing the world isn't blown up by then, I plan to watch them when they're all out, so I can binge!
"She blew Chicago!"
"The city?"
"No, the band

Larry David's movie on HBO.. "Clear History" I think.

I always find it funny (and slightly charming) how so many plot points / gags / conundrums / minutia (or "inane observations" as Newman might say) are recycled from Seinfeld.
I never saw Seinfeld so it’s all new to me. Amazing Curb began 17 years ago & was on hiatus for 6 years. Larry looks the same, but quite a bit thinner.

I never saw Seinfeld so it’s all new to me. Amazing Curb began 17 years ago & was on hiatus for 6 years. Larry looks the same, but quite a bit thinner.
Yeah, it seems like almost every episode has some little similarity to something in a Seinfeld episode. (Coincidence? Intentional? Or does Larry just like to revisit the same themes he wrote 20 years ago? I don't know.)

Speaking of Larry being thinner, the only thing I really didn't care for in the new episode was Larry in the shower (I don't need to see old man body) - although the bit with the soap was funny! Luckily, I still use bar soap in the shower, so never have frustrations like that.
But with his clothes on, he doesn't look a whole lot older than he did 6 years ago.

And what the heck did that barber do? (and for $150.00 no less!)
It looked like she barely gave him a trim - and I hate the scraggly / curly back hair look on old balding men - they always look so much better with a neat close cut as opposed to the over-the-hill hippie look. I couldn't tell if Larry had that little "tail" cut off his hair that he used to sport. I hope so.