Sample this Sample

Tools    

They sound a lot better now, and don't take attention away from instrumentation. I'm by no means a black belt producer, but everything sounds pretty tight and balanced to me, and I'm sure it's only going to get better.

You ready? You look ready.
Thanks, dude! I really appreciate that sentiment.

I double tracked the vocals toward the end, and they have the slightest bit of delay/reverb on it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

^^^Maybe my favorite mini-track from you yet. The vocal synth is sweet, and dialogue sample brings me back to the EBM I grew up with. Makes me want to hear a full version.

You ready? You look ready.
^^^Maybe my favorite mini-track from you yet. The vocal synth is sweet, and dialogue sample brings me back to the EBM I grew up with. Makes me want to hear a full version.
Here is a rough version of how I originally heard it in my head.

Re: short clips. I’ve been tending towards the short stuff because, while I want to release my own music, synchronization rights are a lucrative business and that stuff is usually like only 1-2 minutes long.

I'd EQ the vocals with some more mid-highs for a bit more clarity, but I'm not super experienced with mixing vocals so my intuition may be wrong. The leads and piano blend together well and sound unique. The bass is the thickest I've heard from you yet.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
lol that's great. that your voice? your accent too or you exaggerating it? totally works either way. good job lol.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

A system of cells interlinked
Reminds me of Melle Mel! Good job!