The Movie Forums Top 56 TV Shows Countdown

Tools    

Looks like three of mine scraped through to the list proper. I've never even heard of over half of those listed in the pointers section, hope the top 56 are a bit more familiar to me

My list:

07.Nathan For You

Inmate was the other who voted for it and again i didn't get his mention to work . Both times i copy and pasted it from his profile and somehow it doesn't work, Yoda fixed it last time so maybe he can tell me what the problem is.

Yeah Gravity Falls is quite good

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I was originally gonna put Regular Show on my list but it didn't make the final cut. If I'm the only person to vote for Rick and Morty I doubt Regular Show's gonna be in this list later on.

I'm happy my #1 is apparently on the countdown. I was worried for #2 as well, but it seems to have also made it. If I had kept Mighty Boosh at #10, the only show on my list not to make the countdown would've been Stargate. Regardless, I'm already doing much better on this than with the movie stars countdown haha.

08. Stargate: SG-1 - 3 pointer
10. The Expanse - 1 pointer

The Street Fighter episode of Gravity Falls is the most overwhelming blast of nostalgia i've ever felt.
Watching the first 7 seasons of Thomas the Tank Engine s the most overwhelming blast of nostalgia I've ever felt.