2016 MoFo TV Tournament

Tools    

in case anyone is wondering where to find the shows ive nominated
Narcos- netflix
bloodline-netflix
sons of anarchy-netflix
sister sister- youtube

What a start for Community

Going to watch five eps of Life on Mars, I Zombie and Tod Margaret to vote on those matches. The ones i can vote on right now:

Sons of anarchy - Topsy vs The Simpsons - Derek (Difficult one classic simpsons>Sons of Anarchy easily but i've seen too much of the crappy years to think of it as a good show overall.)

Community - Camo vs Breaking Bad - Nope (Will probably just be me haha)

Narcos - Topsy vs Game of Thrones - Fabulous

Arrested Development vs Life On Mars

Mad Men vs The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret

Fawlty Towers vs IZombie

the ones i can vote for already (I`ll edit this post later)

Fawlty Towers - Daniel M vs iZombie - Thursday Next

Sons of anarchy - Topsy vs The Simpsons - Derek

Community - Camo vs Breaking Bad - Nope

Spartacus - Cosmic vs Sister Sister - Topsy

Life on Mars (UK version) - Cosmic vs Arrested Development - Nope

Narcos - Topsy vs Game of Thrones - Fabulous

Supernatural - Derek vs You, Me, and the Apocalypse - Cosmic

Mad Men - Fabulous vs The Increasingly Poor Decision of Todd Margaret - Nope

i was always more of a south park girl.and i dont know why because the jokes are so incredibly stupid. but apparantly i like stupid.

I've never even heard of Sister Sister or The Increasingly Poor Decision of Todd Margaret. Haven't actually gotten around to watching even a single episode of Mad Men, Sons of Anarchy, or iZombie either, so I've got quite a few shows to watch haha. If it takes me too long to get through them (I work a lot this week), give me a deadline and I'll at least vote for the match-ups I've seen.

I've never even heard of Sister Sister or The Increasingly Poor Decision of Todd Margaret. Haven't actually gotten around to watching even a single episode of Mad Men, Sons of Anarchy, or iZombie either, so I've got quite a few shows to watch haha. If it takes me too long to get through them (I work a lot this week), give me a deadline and I'll at least vote for the match-ups I've seen.
You can vote for the ones you've seen right now and just vote for the others later if you do end up watching some of them.

Camo just got me into Community and I am pretty sure I already love it, so these first matchups suck because I think SOA became a really terrible show the second season and I stopped liking the Simpsons in 9th grade. Watched the first two episodes of Narcos and didn't like it so I am playing by the rules and not voting for the great GOT. I don't think I will be voting for Fawlty Towers too much but I do like it and expect it to at least got to the sweet sixteen. Haven't seen anything else.

Glad to hear you are liking Community so much, don't expect it to get any votes other than mine. Maybe Neiba actually not sure what he thinks of Breaking Bad. I am really rooting for Breaking Bad to lose because it would be a bit boring if that won, think it probably will. The tournament i mean.

If Narcos looks like its gonna beat Game Of Thrones let me watch 5 episodes of it first to vote against it

Glad to hear you are liking Community so much, don't expect it to get any votes other than mine. Maybe Neiba actually not sure what he thinks of Breaking Bad. I am really rooting for Breaking Bad to lose because it would be a bit boring if that won, think it probably will. The tournament i mean.
I hear you, I was pretty close to getting caught up in the moment and voting Community. Breaking Bad was just so damn good though. I put a few dramas ahead of it but not by much.

Do you like Community TONGO?

For some reason, no. Just fell flat with me, but Parks & Recreation kinda fell flat with me too so its probably just me.

I hear you, I was pretty close to getting caught up in the moment and voting Community. Breaking Bad was just so damn good though. I put a few dramas ahead of it but not by much.
Yeah, Breaking Bad is a top twenty show for me so i'll end up voting for it in most matches too.

Man I'm gonna have a lot of watching to do. These are the only nominated shows I've seen at all or seen recently enough to remember:

Orange is the New Black - Mistique
Breaking Bad - Nope
Arrested Development - Nope
Married with Children - Cricket
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Daniel M
Friends - Sean
Blackadder II - Miss Vicky
Roseanne - Miss Vicky
Dexter - Miss Vicky
Archer - Miss Vicky
Game of Thrones - Fabulous
The Simpsons - Derek