The MoFo Top 100 Television Series of All-Time

Tools    

Some shows i recommend Sons of Anarchy,Community,Sunny in Philadelphia,South Park,Deadwood,Buffy,Extras,Curb Your Enthusiasm,Justified. I also second Twin Peaks and The Shield.

Deadwood is one I've heard about in hushes and whispers, that is to say, not a lot, but when I do, it's always lauded. It's not too long, right?
3 seasons before it was cancelled . Made from the same guy who made Justified, but i'd say i prefer Deadwood.

Deadwood and Justified were made by different people; David Milch and Graham Yost, respectively. They mainly just have Timothy Olyphant and a Western sensibility in common, I think, though I seem to recall a few other casting overlaps.

Deadwood and Justified were made by different people; David Milch and Graham Yost, respectively. They mainly just have Timothy Olyphant and a Western sensibility in common, I think, though I seem to recall a few other casting overlaps.
Yeah your right. Thanks for the correction.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Wow great list idea. There are such great TV series nowadays. Could be epic.

Let the night air cool you off
Even though it's not listed as a miniseries on IMDb, I am considering Fanny & Alexander eligible for this list since it was conceived as a television series.

Bob is the killer

I watched this show as a kid and this scared the ***** out of me! Even my second viewing of Twin Peaks only like a year ago still kinda creeped me out.

Twin Peaks will probably be very high on my list. I am not a David Lynch freak or anything allow I do fancy some of his movies. The acting of Kyle MacLachlan actually is what impressed me the most. His portrayal as Special Agent Dale cooper was terrific and pretty much made the show. If u have ever watched Fire Walk With Me Chris Issac(by the way was a huge casting mistake) could not even come close to the on screen charisma Coop had.

No current series () would be on my list, if I do one, except maybe "Jeopardy!". Sarah would undoubtedly have a more well-rounded list year-wise, but mine would still be just as good.
Current series? How can you nominate something that is not over yet? We don't know how it ends... Oh, well, we have episodic series but I don't like those very much (I have included one episodic series in my top 25 list).

I have even included some Brazilian soup operas in my top 25, besides the half dozen English TV series and the rest is what you guys would expect.

Current series? How can you nominate something that is not over yet? We don't know how it ends... Oh, well, we have episodic series but I don't like those very much (I have included one episodic series in my top 25 list).
If it's allowed I am nominating True Detective.

• Battlestar Galactica (reboot)
  • Dexter
  • Columbo
  • Walking Dead
  • Mad Men
  • The Killing
  • Firefly
  • Kung Fu (David Carradine)

Sorry, didn't read the OPie. Will send you my list.

We're allowed to vote for ongoing series, correct?

A show isn't only great when you see the end, Guap.