7thson's Cooking Thread

Tools    

Are those perscriptions on top of the micro what you have to take to stay alive after eating that stuff?

I kid, I kid.....I love a good Italian Dish. Try the Garden Medley varitey of Ragu though, it is best imo.

Originally Posted by 7thson

Now we're talkin'... that is SO my kind of food... I think that's what Heaven looks like.

Simple eggos and over easy eggs today, with some turkey sausage.

Had a hot pocket for lunch (lean pocket really with chicken and broq'), dinner was hot dogs, I had to work late so hey I needed a break from the kitchen.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Hey 7thson, can we post stuff that we have made?

Well, I'm taking a cooking class so, expect a lot more but first:

Muffins anyone?

Is that choc chips, raisins, blueberries? Looks good either way.
choc chips

yea they were I made 12, by the time I took the picture, 6 were left

Here is a picture of a turkey I cooked in the backyard last summer.
I insist on only using the oldest, cheapest, growth/steroid injected, birds I can find.

Michael Jackson has eaten my barbecue, and loves it.

Colour out of Time
Hey guys ... what are Grits ???

Recipe please ...

Is it a shredded potatoe thing ... if so Germans call it Potatoe Pancakes.

Nice Webber Slug
Attached is what we fabricated at the Tavern, made primarily so us smokers wouldn't freeze our butts (and other things) off and seconds as a bbq which we use every Sunday arvo.
Unfortunately the last winds lifted all but the roofing above the furnace ... so we are a sorry sight late at night with a myriad of miserable shivering wretches huddled around for warmth ... and when it rains

Cheers and good eatin'
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	bbq.JPG
Views:	152
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	6139  

Colour out of Time
Yep ... it's become a good strong community pub ... parents bring their kids and we all look out for them

Good place to leave wallet, mobile phone, hat or all of the above on one occasion

More important ... if ya get too drunk someone else will drive you home ... sometimes even the publican.

I ate a cheese omelet, grits, and a biscuit with jelly for dinner last night... and I also have a shirt that says GRITS on the front... wonder what in the heck that means....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

omg, cheese grits are the best! (and Im a northern..er girl.) you should TRY it Fern, cmon I'll give you rep points if you do....

cmon. do it, do it, do it, DO IT! and then you can take some to the tavern and share them all around.

7thson. Jesus man, can I live with you?