What Makes You Laugh?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Mark Normand. Tim Dillon. Andrew Schulz are the 3 that do it for me now. There are other but these guys all make me laugh like hell through their stand up and podcasts/podcast appearances. I think all 3 are 36-37 years old and I'm turning 34 this year so they are kind of my generation, maybe that's why I dig them.

Normand is my spirit animal ha. I've had convos with him on instagram he is real cool. But I think he is the most polished. He is sort Seinfeld vein but dirtier. I saw him live New Years and he killed. His actual stand up is the best going imo.

Dillion gives not one single f*ck. His humor is much darker. His podcast where he just rants is epic. He is great with social commentary. He has some great sketches on instagram.

Schulz has some great stand up bits but he is the best at rifting. He is quick on his feet. He probably has the broadest audience. He was doing sort of John Oliver type videos online that he ended up putting on Netflix as a special. But he was doing it without a bias unlike Oliver. He has a great perspective. All 3 of them do. I'd seriously check these 3 out, especially if you are around my age.

Oh yea and Kyle Dunningan is the best impressionist going right now. His instagram sketches are better then whatever the hell SNL is putting out now. His Biden is the best thing going right now.

The only one I know from your list is Tim Dillon, who I like. The first thing was the McCain thing, and what he said was great (but the visual disturbed me - maybe that's more of an indictment on John McCain's daughter)... I "re-discovered" him because I'm a fan of Whitney Webb. I follow him on Twitter, and he seems honest, which is so rare these days.

Are there any rants you would recommend to me? Most of the things I see from him are very sarcastic, and I love rants from educated people.

The only one I know from your list is Tim Dillon, who I like. The first thing was the McCain thing, and what he said was great (but the visual disturbed me - maybe that's more of an indictment on John McCain's daughter)... I "re-discovered" him because I'm a fan of Whitney Webb. I follow him on Twitter, and he seems honest, which is so rare these days.

Are there any rants you would recommend to me? Most of the things I see from him are very sarcastic, and I love rants from educated people.
lol he is dark and I love it. Someone animated this one. He is also gay, which if you just saw him/heard him you wouldn't believe it...don't know how much you know about him. Has a fascinating story.

Normand's special is on youtube.

Schulz

Dunnigan

have at it

101 Favorite Movies (2019)