Worst sitcom

Tools    

Cop Rock is the worst show in broadcasting history. It technically isn't a sitcom but it might as well have been.
Interesting, what's it about?

Recently caught BBC's newest sitcom Murder In Successville.

I get what they're supposed to be doing, but it's a total failure on all fronts.
I sat stony faced throughout the entire episode and, sitting here trying to remember the specifics, I actually can't remember anything about it.

Interesting, what's it about?
It was basically an embarrassing cop musical. From Steven Bochco who brought you actual outstanding programs like N.Y.P.D Blue. Hill Street Blues and L.A. Law.

Here's a clip of the piece of crap....

Recently caught BBC's newest sitcom Murder In Successville.

I get what they're supposed to be doing, but it's a total failure on all fronts.
I sat stony faced throughout the entire episode and, sitting here trying to remember the specifics, I actually can't remember anything about it.
I really like it. Preferred Stella Street, which it has a similar premise to, but I thought the first episode was the best so far. Cracked me up. Second one was good, but the third was a little off. I don't know that it plays as well when the person pushes against the scenario/interaction. Still not seen this week's yet.