Spock's First Name?

Tools    

Leonard Nimoy's Mr.Spock on Star Trek[TOS]mentioned that his first name couldn't be pronounced,so the question is- did the writers give him one and if so what is it?

Soupy Spock Jr. That's his full name Nah, unless some writer scribbled in a name on the script as a joke, then Spock's character doesn't have a first name. At least not one us humans know of.

Spock S. Spock
Benjamin Spock
Boaty McBoatface Spock
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I now want a bumper sticker that says, "First name: Spock, Last name: You. Now get out of the fast lane."

Vulcans do names like Eastern Asians on Earth - first name last, last name first.
His first name was actually Mxyzptlk.
Written in English his name would be Spock, Mxyzptlk.
And if we could say it, we would have called him Mr. Mxyzptlk.

Wait, his mother was human. Would she really give him a name that was unpronounceable?
Thousands of mothers do this.

Plenty of humans have names I can't pronounce, so that's not much of a problem. I never worried much about his name as much as the question of, given that he was from some other distant world, how the heck did it happen that they were humanoids, differing only in their eyebrows, who reproduced like earthlings, and presumably had anatomy and DNA that was close enough for a hybrid.

I don't have to go past my backyard to see creatures like squirrels or sparrows that I can't mate with. Extraterrestrials might "do it" with their pinkie toes.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Leonard Nimoy's Mr.Spock on Star Trek[TOS]mentioned that his first name couldn't be pronounced,so the question is- did the writers give him one and if so what is it?

I don't think Spock was ever given a first name in the TV show or movies, but if I remember correctly, one of the books gave him a first name, but I don't remember which book, or the name.