Song Tournament 2000

Tools    

@mojofilter -- if you want to host this, okay, go ahead and host it.

I'm not feeling it again. Nobody seems that interested now. If this becomes a real thing, I may play and post the song lists in the second post (the database).
You can have it, Sexy.
I'll post my 20 songs by tomorrow morning
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

You can have it, Sexy.
I'll post my 20 songs by tomorrow morning
I don't think I want to host this now. Sorry to you and especially @Derek Vinyard for putting up links. If mojo wants to take over, fine. If not, fine.

@Derek Vinyard @SilentVamp @cricket @Joel, post your noms if you haven't already. This tourney is back on and I'm at the helm.

@Sexy Celebrity you're welcome to come back and join if you change your mind...again

Each one gets 20 nominations! Including you @Tugg

OK, I am in as long as other people play. I would much rather just play than play and host, so, muchas gracias to @mojofilter for wanting to take over.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
@mojofilter
I will get my songs posted late tonight.

And, in case you didn't see the post from yesterday, I won't be around to vote this weekend. I should be able to vote later on Monday night, though.

Noms are all in my first post.

One more person and we have eight players, at least. @cricket - are you with us?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I'm in. Give me tomorrow night to get my list in if that's cool.

I'll just do 10 noms and work on them in the next couple hours.
Do 20, like the rest of us. If you want, I'll come up with the extra 10 for ya, and they can still be your noms. Could be funny and this forum needs humor.

I misread the entire tournament I though it was a 21st century song tournament I was wrong...

I will pass unfortunalety

I don't get it... it's only 2000's and 2010's songs right ?
No. It's called Song Tournament 2000.... but it's really Song Tournament 20.

So it's an "anything goes" "anything can be nominated" tournament.

I just called it 2000 because calling it the 20th song tournament is stupid because there's been, like, hundreds - or 2,000 - of these tournaments already. It's a joke.

I misread the entire tournament I though it was a 21st century song tournament I was wrong...

I will pass unfortunalety
Don't you dare. Get back here.