What's that serial killer movie?

Tools    

I am trying to figure out a movie that I saw a trailer for maybe a year or two ago. All I really remember of the plot is that it's about a serial killer who has a young boy along with him and, I believe he has him assist him and teaches him. Any help in finding this movie would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

How To Be A Serial Killer?
Unfortunately, that's not the one I'm looking for. The one I am thinking of isn't a comedy. It actually looks really dark, grim and dead serious.

I'm not completely sure of this, but I think you may be talking about Chained.

No. Chained isn't it either...Although, I now think I'll be checking that one out too. This is really going to drive me crazy.

The Snowtown Murders?
No, Not The Snowtown Murders...which I ****ing loved, though!

God Bless America? Though the character in that movie is actually more of a spree killer...
Yea and it's a little girl with him but that could be it. That looks decent; anybody see it?

God Bless America? Though the character in that movie is actually more of a spree killer...
It wasn't God Bless America either. Although that movie was hilarious. Very twisted, but hilarious.

YES! "Bereavement"! That is the one that I was thinking of! Now here's the big question...how is it?

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
YES! "Bereavement"! That is the one that I was thinking of! Now here's the big question...how is it?
I remember liking it, but than again I like almost anything with Michael Biehn in it, it's got the gore and all that other stuff that make a good horror movie.

Well, Thanks. That was driving me crazy all day. It was one of those ones that I saw the trailer for and then forgot about later and couldn't remember the name of it.