Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Rocky 4

A great ride and was only sad to see Carl Weathers demise as Apollo. I think this stands up beside 1 and 2.

Commented on this film before, the imagery is beautiful.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Boys' Ranch - 6/10
I wanted something easy/juvenile while I have (unsuccessfully) tried to fix my laptop (virus) but I think it's kaput... It took me almost 10 mins to get this up

This is the only way to access the internet and I wanted to reply to a thing or two, so excuse me.

Pitch Black (2000)

Absolutely dreadful.

Picture is from Chronicles of Riddick
Was actually planning to see this. Guess I should remove it from my watchlist

Tag (2018)

The two comedies I've watched from this year so far (Game Night being the other) have been solid comedies with good laughs but also interesting premises and they have competent plots which don't become too absurd or nonsensical. This has some laughs but it has something that Game Night was missing. Heart. The chemistry between all the actors was great. Also just wanna point out that they should be advertising "Inspired by a true story" because every character in this film is made up and the characters are not suppose to be the actual people who did this in real life. They just take aspects from the real life group and create their own story based around the premise of a group of friends who have been playing the same game of Tag for 30 years.

I wouldn't scratch Pitch Black based on one negative review. In my opinion it's actually very decent scifi/horror and most likely the best film starring Diesel.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I wouldn't scratch Pitch Black based on one negative review. In my opinion it's actually very decent scifi/horror and most likely the best film starring Diesel.
I was entertained as well.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
@Gideon58 encouraged me to watch

I was laughing aloud It's very funny movie with gret dilogues.
I couldn't help admiring good looks of Streisand. She come across not specialy beauty actress, bu I can't agree wit this opinion. In this movie she looks amazing.

Thanks for the recommendation of this movie. Watched it last night, and was charmed by it. The 3 veteran leads: Imelda Staunton, Timothy Spall and Celia Imrie, are superb in this cute and poignant romantic comedy.

I'm especially amazed at Spall's range (see Mr. Turner). Imrie (The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel) is as lovely as ever, and Staunton (Taking Woodstock) carried her role to the limit. Everyone was at the top of their games here.

There was a tendency to lapse into saccharine, and it will appear more to women; but this film fires on all burners. As an independent, it won't get the wide viewership as more mainstream pictures. But this good, old-fashioned story will keep you interested and satisfied.

~Doc

2001: A Space Odyssey -

eh it's alright I guess
That would be my exact response but my popcorn rating would be much different than yours

@Gideon58 encouraged me to watch

I was laughing aloud It's very funny movie with gret dilogues.
I couldn't help admiring good looks of Streisand. She come across not specialy beauty actress, bu I can't agree wit this opinion. In this movie she looks amazing.
Glad you noticed Barbra's look here...I have always been of the belief that Barbra has never looked more beautiful onscreen than she did in this movie.

Saw 'Wheelman'. It's the closet thing to the wonderful 'Drive', though not as stylish.
I liked it. Obv a bit less budget than Drive but good nonetheless.