First R rated movie you ever saw?

Tools    

I saw so many R rated movies when i was like 7 because my dad would just buy them and i'd watch them with him. I think the first one was either The Terminator or Robocop (which i think is R rated...i could be wrong)

Ever: Alien

In the theaters: The Emerald Forest. (Amazing true story)

EVER - Scream

CINEMA - SAW IV
First R rated was Cat people starring Natasha Kininski

thinking back i did not think much of it..

my first? Rocky horror picture show. My mom was pretty liberal.

The first I ever remember seeing was "The Shining"... infact it's one of my oldest memories. My mom use to watch it all the time with me (she's a horror movie nut).

She never seemed to think it to be too big of a deal for me to see nudity/bad language/violence and all that when I was growing up. Which I thank her so much for now. Never was much on censorship, I figure why hault someone from learning something they'll learn some day anyways... that's basicly haulting the mind.

S.C.W.

i'm pretty certain it was this movie...and it scared the crap out of me
ahh regretably me too. It was my mum's favourite movie, so by the time I was about 12 I had seen it at least 5 or 6 times. The first time I watched it I was about 8 and I had to check under my bed before I slept for months.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I'm going to have to say Walking Tall in 1973. It was the most violent film of it's time I'd ever seen.

If I have bad grammar here, it's because it's almost 1 in the morning and I'm tired.

The first rated r movie I saw was Schindler's List. My dad let my brother and I watch it since we were learning about it at our school. It seemed so real and I don't think I've ever been more disturbed in my life. Yet, it was so incredible

Registered Creature
Night of the Living Dead when I was 4-6.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I think Puppet Master but I'm not really sure. LOL

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

Welcome to the human race...
Existing thread.

Seriously, what is people's problem with searching for a similar topic before starting one?

The Elected Movie Eliminator
A Nightmare on Elm Street first watch at about five years.

It was a black ad white vampire movie, Id already gone to bed, but i remember my parents being up downstairs with friends over, and leaning down over the stairs and watching it upside down in the mirror. Found memories, after that its probably Jaws, still scares the crap out of me haha.

Welcome to the human race...
Going by the whole American R rating system, I'd say the first one I'd ever seen was The Blues Brothers, back when I was just old enough to comprehend watching a movie.

Existing thread.

Seriously, what is people's problem with searching for a similar topic before starting one?

Thanks Iro... I merged the two threads (I think)....

So... in the future please use the search feature before starting threads of this nature... nine times out of ten, someone else has already done so... thanks...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)