www.forumninja.com
Conan the Barbarian! CROOOM

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by Bebop5272
Jurassic Park ... I was about 6.
Rated PG-13, no?

The Exorcist

still scares the bajesus out of me.
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory."

-
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore

first R rated movie i ever saw was mandingo...lol...was a very interesting movie for being only 12...not sure if anyone has seen it...but it was about slavery...but yea that was my first and from that point many more followed...lol

Chaotic Neutral
I think it was Stripes, unless Police Academy was R. I know I got in trouble for yelling out in the yard what Tackleberry said to the imaginary robber with the stereo.

Believe it or not I have never seen one. I am only 14.

American Beauty

You're a Genius all the time
I'm sure I'd seen countless R-rated movies before then, but I distinctly remember my older brother introducing me to Fast Times At Ridgemont High at some point during elementary school. As for R-rated theater going experiences, I can't really recall my first. But I'm fairly certain the first R-rated movie I snuck into with my friends (sans 'rents or older bros) was Go. And then maybe The Blair Witch Project. I remember hating Go (I kind of like it now) and being scared shitless by The Blair Witch Project. Actually, a ton of people at that Blair Witch screening were booing and walking out but not my friend and I. We were terrified. I think I even begged him to call his mom to give us a ride so we wouldn't have to walk home that night, despite the fact that we both lived about five minutes from the theater.

Fat chicks need love too
I think the first one I saw was Nightmare on Elm Street.. if that was rated R, I don't even remember

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
In the theatre, I remember this one; it was in early 1971. 20th Century-Fox packaged a double bill of two of their films nominated for Best Picture, and my parents wanted to go, so I watched them with them. It had R-rated MASH and M-rated Patton.

It's true that MASH was later edited to a PG and Patton was rerated PG, but not until after I watched 'em.

allmoviedownloads.com
The Terminator. What am amazing first rated R movie too!

Blogger Extraordinaire
"The Blue Lagoon" - with my mother when I was a teenager.

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
The Gladiator- Saw it with my mom when I was 11 I believe because I was obsessed with Roman history and convinced my mom to see it because I wanted to see this history in action (which is true). Half way through I was so scared I just left the room and never finished it.

I did finally watch it all the way through and loved it

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

carrie

Stuck in the middle with you.
The very first R-rated movie I remember seeing was The Patriot starring Mel Gibson. I was pretty young when I saw it too.

Alright after much thought:
First R-rated movie I ever saw was..
Pulp Fiction

I borrowed it from my big sister and watched it.. not more than a year ago. Fell in love with it.

The Exorcist

still scares the bajesus out of me.
me too i watched it in like 5th grade and till this day its the only movie that ever scared me...prob bc i was so young when i watched it...but till this day being possessed is my greatest fear and it really got me into the horror genre so thank you linda blair for spewing you green puke at me

.....doesn't know what to put here!
it has to be 2001: A Space Travesty, although it's only a 12 here in the UK