Need Funny Movies Please

Tools    

I've always loved Something About Mary, Dumb and Dumber... too many movies. Need to be more specific.

What do you think are the funniest movies out on DVD today?

I rlly want to rent something funny next week...
ANYway, I'm really glad we could help. Sorry, I meant rlly glad.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Bad Santa - It's vugar as heck but I rolled watching it.
The Castle - I thought it was hysterical.

wet hot american summer is hilarious...but i have found it is for only a very specific taste of humor...i have shown it to many a people, some loved it and some hated it but def worth checking out

The Big Lebowski

Colour out of Time
Team America
Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead

Any Kevin Smith Movies (Clerks, Clerks II, Mallrats, JASBSB, etc.) Office Space, The Big Lebowski, Meet The Parents/Fockers, Shaun Of the Dead, Hot Fuzz.

Jackarse pt.5 & Airplane twenty-two, the metal can that crashed into the Titanic and sank Leo's career.

They both are too funny.

I enjoy the Cable Guy...
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

Meadows and Wook Obsessive
Cable Guy is so good.

Walk into that video shop with "Jim Carey" in mind, and you're off to a good start.

Anchorman
Superbad
Twin Town
How High

Could go on all day but won't.