10 worst films ever created

Tools    

Mona lisa's smile, I actually wanted to ram my own head through the TV!
I agree 100%. This movie was awful!

Batman & Robin
Superman IV
Hudson Hawk
Charlie's Angels Full Throttle
Alone in the Dark

This was not a boating accident
Jaws:The Revenge
Ishtar
Razzle Dazzle
Wes Craven's New Nightmare
Candy Man 2:Farewell to the Flesh
Goulies
The Fog (Remake)

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Honestly there are many films that deserve a bashing over Mona Lisa Smile. It wasnt all bad.

Soul Plane - I urge everyone to never ever watch this, it should be used in torture exercises

Welcome to Collinwood - awful, such a letdown from an amazing cast

I know who killed me - nuff said

Its not even out yet but i would wager that The Hottie and the Nottie is a strong contender

Apocalypse now is a piece of crap in my book. It is loooong... so loooong.... too looooong... and freaky...

"Borat" has to be one of the worst experiences of my life. I know we tend to live in an age of tequila-tempered laughter - where obnoxious behavior serves to credit itself as a cinematic risk of sorts, but come on, why do we continue to surrender ourselves to motion pictures that carry absolutely no substance what-so-ever? Personally, I would prefer to stare at a rock in the Sahara for 90 minutes than to submit myself to this trash once again.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
So Derrick, I'm not a huge fan of Borat, but I certainly thought it had some laugh-out-loud bits. You can't remember anything at all funny or entertaining about it?

^^^interesting. I heard a lot of positive reviews for Borat but personally ive never been tempted to watch it.
So Derrick, I'm not a huge fan of Borat, but I certainly thought it had some laugh-out-loud bits. You can't remember anything at all funny or entertaining about it?
I suppose my sense of humor is wasted on senseless slapstick, for the most part (Not always, and usually not entirely). Personally, I didn't laugh once, and I consider myself quite the open-minded member of an average audience, but while observing all the opportunities I had to laugh, I found myself questioning more often than not as to why I should be laughing at them. Did I miss a few more chances while trying to discover my answer? Maybe, maybe not. I've determined, though, that it's not worth finding out.

It's interesting, for whatever reason I've completely skipped Borat and I may never see it. Unless perhaps it makes it to the lists one day. Then I will take one for the team and sit through it. If I can make it through Airplane then I can make it through anything.

On the other hand, I laugh so hard when I watch it it actually hurts my sides. I saw it twice in the theaters, I own it on DVD, and its been playing on cable a lot recently and I find it difficult to leave it once I've flipped to it.

Diff'rent Strokes and all, I reckon.

*oh, and Airplane! is a comic masterpiece.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It's interesting, for whatever reason I've completely skipped Borat and I may never see it. Unless perhaps it makes it to the lists one day. Then I will take one for the team and sit through it. If I can make it through Airplane then I can make it through anything.
I've been avoiding Borat as well, but Airplane is great. It's so hilarious. I can't believe with all the movies you do like, that you don't like Airplane.

Originally Posted by Powdered Water
If I can make it through Airplane then I can make it through anything.
Unbelievable! Airplane! is hilarious. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen.
For the worst movie I've ever seen/half seen - You and Your Stupid Mate.
God.
I actually wanted to ingest a pinecone - it would have hurt less than watching this pathetic dreck.

there seems to be a flurry of straight to DVD giant monster movies these days, all with terrible cgi - Snake Man (starring Stephen Baldwin - one of my most hated actors), Boa vs Python, SuperCroc, DinoCroc, FrankenFish etc etc... AND THEY ALL SUCK. I hate terrible CGI and im begining to despise monster movies.

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
I dont know about the top 10 worst of all time, but here are movies I hate more than anything in no specific order (they all suck):

10. Scary Movie 3 and 4
9. Date Movie, Epic Movie, and Meet the Spartans
8.Catwoman, The Hulk,and Electra
7. House of the Dead
6. Anything National Lampoons (other than the Vaction flicks, Animal House, or even the first Val Wilder)
5. Anything with Larry the Cable guy
4. Mortal Kombat:Annihilation
3. All of the Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Halloween movies (other than the first in the respective series)
2.Blood Rayne and Blood Rayne 2
1. Son of the Mask

There are so many terrible movies out there i could probalby list 100 more but these are the ones i wouldnt recomend to my worst enemy.

Most recently viewed shite movie (well actually only like the first 20 min then the rest was just background noise while I stared at the wall) was skinwalkers...i'm not even sure how i stumbled upon this but it was soooo boring and took itself way to seriously. I was expecting some sweet werewolf action and light hearted gore, but all it delivered was bad acting a sub-par plot. I had to force myself to watch the first 20 min and then I could no longer take it.

Other than that little gem I would say Armageddon, Enough, The Mexican, The Village, THe Illusionist(such a disappointment because Ed Norton is one of my faves), Miss Congeniality, Open Water, Crank, The Blair Witch Project (boring very boring and overrated)...I'm sure i missing more than a few movies that made me want to gouge my eyes out

What happened to the true classic worsts?

Robot Monster

The Giant Claw

Reptilicus

The Killer Shrews

The Brain That Wouldn't Die

The Beast of Yucca Flats

The Monster of Piedras Blancas

Frankenstein Conquers the World

Glen or Glenda

and the ultimate, the Best Worst Movie ever,

The Creeping Terror

Maybe I'll come back with lists for the worst Big Budget and Art House Flix.

You're a Genius all the time
What happened to the true classic worsts?
Well, I'm very sorry to say I haven't seen any of your classics. But judging from the stills you posted they all seem to fall under the "so-bad-it's-actually-kind-of-enjoyable-in-a-goofy-sort-of-way" category. I think this thread should be reserved for truly irredeemable crap such as the From Justin to Kelly's of the world. I mean, can you honestly say you didn't have fun watching flippin' Reptilicus or any of those other movies you listed?

Some people (I'm talkin' about YOU, Powdered) will enjoy them, and they all have a high camp value, but I have a feeling the super crapfests like From Justin to Kelly will have camp value, although I wouldn't know. Nowadays, I "pre-screen" some of my viewing, so I won't probably ever find out. Back during the heyday when you could only watch movies on commercial TV, I ate everything up. Some people certainly won't tolerate any of them unless properly motivated, and even then... I'm telling you my in-laws won't touch them with a ten-foot claw.

I tend to enjoy even the most godawful movies. Yeah, even some of the ones which are people's faves... (and no, I'm not talkin' about YOU, whoever you are. )