Movie Lines You Routinely Incorporate Into Your Day-to-Day Life

Tools    

This was not a boating accident
The pub me and my mate frequent, is populated(mostly on a Saturday night) by extremely drunk older woman, that like to prey upon the younger men of the establishment, slurring some kind of compliment at them. The line...
"Nobody said your Momma was gonna be here"-Richard Prior. Superman 3.
is often used.

"Gimme a grape or an orange... none of that stinkin root beer" - Steve Hanson (SlapShot)

i def quote dumb and dumber at least once a day
-big gulps hey...well cya later
-kick his ass sea bass
-whats the soup du jour?...its the soup of the day...mmm sounds good i'll have that (anytime i go out to eat)
-i like it a lot

fat guy in a little coat- tommy boy

whenever i hear a loud rumbling/vibration from an upper floor or something i usually grumble ''Balrog'' (LOTR mines monster) under my breath.... yea

allmoviedownloads.com
"Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do but doesn't get you anywhere."

The movie "Waiting"

HOLY CHEESEHEADS BATMAN!!! That Farvera robber is trying to win a superbowl. WTH was he thinking with a brew in one hand and a flat football in the other?

no idea who said it, but it is funny.

Blogger Extraordinaire
"Help, help, I'm being repressed."
"Could be worse, could be raining."
"I want to play a game."

"I'm right on top of that, Rose" from don't tell mom the baby sitter is dead.

Stuck in the middle with you.
I don't say it every day but a lotta times when I'm on XBOX live i'll shout "Say hello to my little friend!".

This is Bat Country!
Pretty much most of Patrick Bateman's dialogue from American Psycho =]

" I dont know....maybe..not really "

" youve arrived how lovely! "

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
It's duct tape, I need it for.....Taping something. - American Psycho

I use that every time someone asks me why I have tape in my hand.

Suspect's Reviews

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
i always get to say "LETS KICK HIS ASS!!!" from The Heathers a lot

and here's a list of my most used Arrested Development quotes:

"Even if it means me taking a chubby i will suck it up!!" -Tobiaz

"TOOMUCH!!!" - Uncle Jack when he's shaken he pukes...so he was being shaken too much. So everytime there is an excess anything there's a distinct way he says too much...and that's what i say

"The fatman dared her to!" Buster talking about how his mother signed him up for the army when confronted by a Michael Moore Look-a-like

"I'M A MONSTERRRR!" Buster because a seal bit off his hand he has a hook and keeps accidentally hurting and destroying things.

"NO TOUCHING" prison guards...

"steve holt!" - everyone. it's amazing how many opportunities come up for that one

"i've made a huge mistake" Gob

and i go off on really long tangents and i won't post those.

and then everytime i need to go to the bathroom i say "I need to have a shite!" the way mickey does from Snatch. don't worry i don't actually but it's still funny...

it really depends i can't think of any right now of course but me and Becca go back and forth all the time

oh and "give it to me now!" from the Mummy Returns i say allllll the time

'I'd buy that for a dollar' - Robocop

'put Hammer on it' - Bronx Warriors

'Well...that's just like...your opinion man' - The Big Lebowski

'Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen' - Aliens

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
i always get to say "LETS KICK HIS ASS!!!" from The Heathers a lot

and here's a list of my most used Arrested Development quotes:

"Even if it means me taking a chubby i will suck it up!!" -Tobiaz

"TOOMUCH!!!" - Uncle Jack when he's shaken he pukes...so he was being shaken too much. So everytime there is an excess anything there's a distinct way he says too much...and that's what i say

"The fatman dared her to!" Buster talking about how his mother signed him up for the army when confronted by a Michael Moore Look-a-like

"I'M A MONSTERRRR!" Buster because a seal bit off his hand he has a hook and keeps accidentally hurting and destroying things.

"NO TOUCHING" prison guards...

"steve holt!" - everyone. it's amazing how many opportunities come up for that one

"i've made a huge mistake" Gob

and i go off on really long tangents and i won't post those.

and then everytime i need to go to the bathroom i say "I need to have a shite!" the way mickey does from Snatch. don't worry i don't actually but it's still funny...

it really depends i can't think of any right now of course but me and Becca go back and forth all the time

oh and "give it to me now!" from the Mummy Returns i say allllll the time
I'm having more luck thinking of ones that you say than me! You missed some of your most used:
"Leave this place or die." Mummy
"I'm afraid I just blue myself." Arrested Development
"Heey." Snatch

Many quotes I commonly incorporate into my everyday life, whether it be purposely or by nature, are derived from 12 Angry Men.

"But it's possible!"

"His sensitivity I can understand."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"How come you gotta make smart remarks all the time?"

"Aren't you asking us to accept a pretty incredible coincidence?"

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
"Everything's so f*cking green!" Death at a Funeral
"That boy's got the devil in 'im" Planet Terror
"I can't come with you." The Matrix Revolutions
"Yarp/Narp" Hot Fuzz
"Don't Call Me Stupid" A Fish Called Wanda
"Not happy! Where's Ashton?" Just Friends
"I WILL BEAT YOU LIKE A REDHEADED STEPCHILD AND SKULLF*UCK YOUR CORPSE!"- some random movie I don't remember anything about but that line
"I win" Emperor's New Groove
"Pull the leveeeer!" Emperor's New Groove
"I'll prove it like a theorem!" Ross from Friends
And pretty much every line from Scream, Pulp Fiction, South Park and Dracula Dead and Loving It

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue." - Airplane!

Also, Vancouver has a lot of aggressive panhandlers always approaching you for drug money (well 99% of the time it's drug money). And before they get a chance to say anything to me I always quote Depp from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas..."Nothing, I want nothing!"
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I'm having more luck thinking of ones that you say than me! You missed some of your most used:
"Leave this place or die." Mummy
"I'm afraid I just blue myself." Arrested Development
"Heey." Snatch
haha yeah i say what she said...

and then more that me and becca share are bolded

"Everything's so f*cking green!" Death at a Funeral
"That boy's got the devil in 'im" Planet Terror
"I can't come with you." The Matrix Revolutions
"Yarp/Narp" Hot Fuzz
"Don't Call Me Stupid" A Fish Called Wanda
"Not happy! Where's Ashton?" Just Friends
"I WILL BEAT YOU LIKE A REDHEADED STEPCHILD AND SKULLF*UCK YOUR CORPSE!"- some random movie I don't remember anything about but that line
"I win" Emperor's New Groove
"Pull the leveeeer!" Emperor's New Groove
"I'll prove it like a theorem!" Ross from Friends
And pretty much every line from Scream, Pulp Fiction, South Park and Dracula Dead and Loving It
"What have i done?!" - Anakin, Revenge of the Sith
"UUUUNLIMITED POWAAAAH"- Dark Sidious - Revenge of the Sith