Which Purge Movie did you like better

Tools    

Purge 1
Purge 2
Purge 3
Purge Prequel

For me I liked the 3rd one better, I haven't seen the new one yet so no spoilers plz.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I have only seen the first two and didn't really like either, but the second one was better. I think the movies would be better if they were to actually show the government side to this thing, and show more of the nation as a whole, rather than just singling out a few average homeowners, who are such small fish, in such a big pond of a premise to explore.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
The only Purge film so far I've thought was worth a damn was The Purge: Anarchy, and, in-retrospect, I only think it was a little worth a damn.

The Purge: Anarchy was badass and the best in my opinion. I like them all

The first two were the best, despite them being drastically different approaches as a film. Just saw the fourth one tonight, and I may be done with the series. Didn't like the 3rd one much, but I have a MoviePass and this fourth one explained the origin...albeit haphazardly.

Don’t Draft Me, I Watch Anime!
The thing that gets me with The Purge movie series is that ALL crime is legal, and they pretty much only focus on murder. Where’s the jaywalking, the mail fraud and the money laundering? Let’s see some white collar crimes go unpunished!

N/A

I have seen two of these movies, but they were both pretty bad.

The Purge: Anarchy was badass and the best in my opinion. I like them all
I rewatched the 2nd one last night, your right it is bad ass. I crack up everytime when the bad guys gets shot up, they act all tough and a few minutes later they get gunned down brutally lol this is what I liked about the 3rd one too. I have a weird sense of humor when watching these movies, i know.

I have only seen the first two and didn't really like either, but the second one was better. I think the movies would be better if they were to actually show the government side to this thing, and show more of the nation as a whole, rather than just singling out a few average homeowners, who are such small fish, in such a big pond of a premise to explore.
Imagine this happening in real life and the rich killing the poor to get rid of them O_O, I'm not even rich but damn lol. This will never happened in RL though, I'm sure of it

The first for me as I've liked them less as they've gone on.
The first one was alright, I didn't like the kids in this movie.

A little tidbit from the First Purge....in the last scene where they step into the apartment and notice the blood on the floor that the girl thought she cleaned up, we are led to believe Skeletor is in there. He isn't, but in the trailers it looks like he jumps out of a closet in the apartment. Anyone else notice this? haha

Make a better place
I love this serious, all of the three (haven't watched the fourth yet)

I'd say 1 & 2 are equally as good although very different

3 was a bit too chaotic but I liked it too

Yet to see the First Purge but out of the first three, Anarchy is definitely my favourite. The first film was interesting but I didn't really care for the family, unlike in Anarchy where I cared for most of the characters. Election Year I can hardly remember.