Indy 5 in 2019

Tools    

As with Star Wars it looks like George Lucas won't be involved – I'm not sure who was behind the overuse of CGI in Crystal Skull but this can only be a good thing. It also looks like Shia Laboeuf won't be back, but it's anyone's guess how they can explain the lack of Indy's new wife and newfound son in the next film.
Just kill Shia Labeouf off. Nobody wants him to return from what I've seen online.

I have to return some videotapes...
Worried about this, would have liked to have seen a reboot with someone other than Harrison Ford than having him return. I hope Speilberg doesn't **** the bed again.

JJ did the safe route for Star Wars he copied A New Hope. But JJ and Others showed creating new worlds a talent that Lucas had is not very easy for JJ and could have used Lucas in that area and Obviously all you hear fans saying about the new movie it was what they asked for and yet it was not what they really wanted which was something new with the next Skywalker family. Sta Wars made big money couse the years gap. Episode 8 will do best if they dont copy episodes 5 and 6 and do something new.

Now I think the whole Indy having a son is not bad but not Shia. Indy Having A Son could make a good spin off too a movie known as Son Of Indiana Jones of Indiana Jones Jr.

JJ did the safe route for Star Wars he copied A New Hope. But JJ and Others showed creating new worlds a talent that Lucas had is not very easy for JJ and could have used Lucas in that area and Obviously all you hear fans saying about the new movie it was what they asked for and yet it was not what they really wanted which was something new with the next Skywalker family. Sta Wars made big money couse the years gap. Episode 8 will do best if they dont copy episodes 5 and 6 and do something new.
It's interesting looking at the productions stills that have been coming out, as Episode VIII looks like a less CGI-reliant version of Attack of the Clones.

Very excited and happy about the news as the series is one of my favorites and I love all the films, even Crystal Skull. I hope this one is a good and worthy finale to the series.

I'd love for this one to be closer in quality to the first two. I'm a bit of a heretic with the Indy series as Temple Of Doom is actually my favorite.

Very excited and happy about the news as the series is one of my favorites and I love all the films, even Crystal Skull. I hope this one is a good and worthy finale to the series.

I'd love for this one to be closer in quality to the first two. I'm a bit of a heretic with the Indy series as Temple Of Doom is actually my favorite.
It's mine too.

I have mixed feelings about this.

On the one hand it's a new Indy film and that always gets me excited as I love the first 3 and enjoyed the 4th one.

But on the other hand I'm not sure where they can take the character now after they finished the last film with it looking like Indy was settling down with a wife and kid. Also Harrison really will be to old for the action this time round. Looking at The Force Awakens he looked like he was having trouble just walking around let alone doing any fighting like he does as Indy. Granted though he still showed he can do the comedy, so maybe he will be given a younger side kick and he will play the comedy like Sean Connery did in Last Crusade.

I'd imagine the basic acting scenes Ford can still easily do but any stuntwork or action will need to be done by a younger double.

I'd imagine the basic acting scenes Ford can still easily do but any stuntwork or action will need to be done by a younger double.
It will look ridiculous though if old Indiana Jones is seen in as much action as the films when he was younger. Stretching credibility.