Miss Vicky's Movie Commentaries

→ in
Tools    

OMG, I thought my computer just made a strange sound, but it was Google's new musical front page.

On the outside looking in.
I wanted to give it
for being so strange, though.
I told you it was strange!

My official rating is two ratings in a Mark F kind of way:

Official Rating:

So Bad It's Good Rating:

WEIRD HAIR on Nicolas Cage.
How's that any different to most of his other films?
Pigeons are actually a food animal. They were brought to the U.S. to be eaten. Now they're feral and are everywhere.
Have you ever had pigeon? It's horrible.
He has made himself a coffin.... using his c(r)o(t)ch.
I'm so conditioned to SC's posts now, that that's how I read that one.

Here's a few weird vampire films for your delectation.

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

Daughters Of Darkness

Valerie And Her Week Of Wonders

Vampire Girl vs Frankenstein Girl

Have you ever had pigeon? It's horrible.
No, though I frequently threaten to cook my boss's pigeon (it's an office "pet") up for dinner. That bird is evil.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
No, though I frequently threaten to cook my boss's pigeon (it's an office "pet") up for dinner. That bird is evil.
Your boss has a pigeon as a pet? God I hate him/her already!

Well, she works in an animal clinic.

I don't understand the point of having a pigeon for a pet, either, but I guess that sort of thing happens in animal clinics.

Herman the pigeon fell out of his nest outside the office several years ago when he was a baby. He ended up inside the tanning salon next door and the people there didn't know what to do so they came over to us. My boss went over and got him. We didn't know what kind of bird it was so we sent one of our staff to take him to the local wildlife rehab center. They said it was a pigeon and that the only thing they could do with it is euthanize it. So she brought it back to the office. My boss swore he was just going to keep it until it could fly and then release it, but he's basically an animal hoarder so now we're stuck with that evil, filthy vermin. And pigeons live like 15 years.

Maybe your boss just needs a little love, Miss Vicky. Go give him a big Macauley Culkin type of hug.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	pigeon-lady.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	11410  

Well, she works in an animal clinic.
Oh. Well that makes a whole lot more sense. In my mind I had been picturing some kind of office job with this nutter of a boss keeping a pigeon around the place!

And I love you even more now Vicky after finding out you work at an animal clinc. That's great. Although I've got to say that you can't actually be that good an animal clinic if you can't recognise a pigeon!

I think they knew it was a pigeon. The rehab place just told them they didn't take/give rehab to pigeons.

Have you ever actually seen a pigeon chick, JayDee? They're these super ugly alien looking things.

This isn't Herman, but it's about what he looked like when he was found. Though I think this one is less ugly than he was.

Oh, excuse me, I didn't see that part about how they didn't know what kind of bird it was.

AAARRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! What the F*CK is that?!!!! I take it all back Vicky