Spacey, Gibson, Cruise - offscreen antics ever spoil a movie for you?

Tools    

I'm not sure how entertaining I find the sentiment "You look like a f*cking pig in heat. If you get raped by a pack of n******, it'll be your fault."

I mean, I talk about this a lot, but I do not compartmentalize well. Once I build an association with a person, that tends to push itself to the fore when I see or hear about them. It's basically the scene from The Simpsons. Dental plan. Lisa needs braces. Dental plan. Lisa needs braces. Dental plan.

I also think that, culturally, there is a habit of overlooking bad behavior because someone is talented (star quarterback, great singer, popular, etc), and a lot of "separating the art from the artist" feels this way to me. I just imagine how I would feel if I'd been the victim of such treatment and had to see rave reviews of that person's new movie or look at their face on a billboard.
If you're concerned about actors bad behavior check out this list of actors who acted badly
https://www.gamesradar.com/30-most-c...l-movie-stars/

For those of us who can't compartmentalise well, do not listen to the Depp/Heard recordings!