how do i remind everyone i'm the best filmmaker alive?

Tools    

I love the smell of movies in the morning
hmmm i kinda like that. I do enjoy a little tug when i rewatch my own films.

my current projects are all wrapped up in ndas but i'll slip you the link to this documentary they made about me.

the password is EBisthebestfilmmaker
OK, I'm glad I took the plunge and used your password to watch this. I'm about half way through. Well played, sir. This is some good shlt. You can have your old handle back now, unless you wanna keep the one I made for you.

A gift.

Dude, I'm crying over here, hahaha! Your editing technique/innovation is sublime. Heat process, who would've thunk? And your dad seems SO spiritual with his philosophy on murder. Wow..I'm all choked up. My throat is taut and stringent.

I was gonna say that this could be easily dismissed by ppl cuz of your millennial demeanor (whatever that means), but you have gold in here. Your direction is hilarious and intelligent. You have a commendable degree of awareness about all of this that makes it all worth staying for...still watching.

I only watched a little bit, but I agree with Joel based on what I saw. I was very impressed.

I wonder if cinematugger9000 will disappear, and he was just crop dusting his film at different forums. Hey, I hope he sticks around. I watched the whole thing. It's lovely. Thank you for baiting this forum, and this viewer, especially.

i'm always glad to see others enjoy my art as much as I do. lol on a serious note, thank you for your kind words and taking the time to view it. this is the first film where I found my voice and am just trying to get it in the hands of it's audience, even though I know it is very niche.

his focus is on modern hollywood. i am saying throughout time it has been creatively and artistically bankrupt. the limelight has barely graced true innovators. human nature simply seems to lend itself to rarely acknowledging the shoulders of giants on which we stand.
Because human "intelligence" is stil either fighting the lower nature of an animal, or succumbing to it. It's business as usual. The "elite" marketeers and their dum f#ck cronies/consumers are all buying into trash, and ignoring the good stuff with a convenient "okaaaayyyyy..."....Key and Peele has a nice skit about this retarded mentality.
Followers.

Keep making comedies. I love the high art of film and the like, but without humor, it's all just pretension.

i will definitely stick around. the community here is actually very nice and I would love to have more serious talks about movies

i will definitely stick around. the community here is actually very nice and I would love to have more serious talks about movies
No doubnt, man. I make stuff, too, and our humor has some similarities. I hope we can chum around here and there because I've been fiending to meet some film makers with a sense of humor..and I'm sure you know how that goes, lol.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Works fine here. Did you previously post this here, at Metacritic Forums and/or Movie Justice? I've seen it before.

Works fine here. Did you previously post this here, at Metacritic Forums and/or Movie Justice? I've seen it before.
I have not. outside of some super secret friend groups, this film has not had a public outing so probably either just a film that has a similar look, or we know each other lol

I have not. outside of some super secret friend groups, this film has not had a public outing so probably either just a film that has a similar look, or we know each other lol
Im still thinking about this.

You completed a movie and its funny.

That critic!

With his bucket

about time they made a thread about me
ah a fellow man of culture?