The Walking Dead: Season 7

Tools    

I think Im right on my prediction, but I didnt see anything that said for sure who it would be. If Im right I actually dont want to say, hm.

Warning - This is a "damn good guess" spoiler!

WARNING: spoilers below
Maggie and Glenn

I don't know, so I can speculate a little (though I know who it is in the comic books), but yeah: I don't think they can build it up this much and not kill off someone who's been around since the beginning, or nearly so, or else someone who's become a big fan favorite in a shorter period of time. Anything else feels cheap.

I'm not sure I'm going to keep watching past tonight, but we'll see.

I made mine earlier on this thread - and it's not based on clues but on what the actors are doing in their own careers.
They better not kill off Daryl. If theyre smart theyll write in how Negan provides food and antibiotics towards Daryls recovery.

They better not kill off Daryl. If theyre smart theyll write in how Negan provides food and antibiotics towards Daryls recovery.

I will be so f*cking pissed if they kill Daryl you cannot even imagine.

Yeah, wow Jeffrey Dean Morgan is single handedly gonna make me go watch the second half of season 5 and all of season 6 just for this.

Also I was right on my personal prediction, so that was cool.

Although, I was hoping I'd be wrong because I would have preferred a certain someone else die.

Well, I hope this is the last time someone dies where we have to think about it first. The random chaos and mortality of the show is compelling, but this came off like I was watching The Hitcher meets Saw. A sadomasochistic watch.

Well, I hope this is the last time someone dies where we have to think about it first. The random chaos and mortality of the show is compelling, but this came off like I was watching The Hitcher meets Saw. A sadomasochistic watch.
It was awesome !

The Adventure Starts Here!
Well, not a single moment of let-up or respite this time. I needed the entire 90 minutes of Talking Dead to recuperate from the never-ending violence and gore of this episode. The second death was a bit unnecessarily graphic, IMHO.

Well, not a single moment of let-up or respite this time. I needed the entire 90 minutes of Talking Dead to recuperate from the never-ending violence and gore of this episode. The second death was a bit unnecessarily graphic, IMHO.
On that note: on Talking Dead they read a letter from someone who said they "grew up" with Glenn (and then they remarked how the show's been on for 7 years). For me that begged the question "Are people letting children watch this show?"

I often wonder how many people let their kids watch this - because this is indeed adult programming. And it's not so much the zombie head smashing and gore as it is the regular themes of murder and violence among living human beings. And that has really been this story's draw - it's an allegory about human nature under stress. The zombies have always just been the background environment of the WD universe, while the stories within it could take place in any real world cataclysm where the societal structures break down: be it war, natural disaster, epidemic, loss of resources, food or power, etc.