MoFo Fantasy Football 2015 - Week 9

Tools    

McCoy comes out early. Sanders comes out after one play. Roethlisberger might be hurt again. And all this after trading for two of the guys affected, and losing two starters in the last two weeks. Yikes.

I'll win this week anyway, in all likelihood, but man, my roster went from really deep to potentially thin in an incredibly short period of time.

Quite a bit, though if Roethlisberger misses a significant amount of time, that figures to hurt his value. Maybe not a lot, but definitely some.

Sanders back in the game, thank goodness.

I have to return some videotapes.
Looks like I am going to get a W. Cole and I battling it out for 12th place. Watch out
Lol.

Being 12th takes some superior skill. I'd say that you guys need to send your worst blu-rays to last place.

I'm 5-4 and second in points. Fantasy football can be pretty weird.

The loss for Badger makes the fight for the two byes a lot clearer, but there's still time to shake it up again. The fight for the final playoff spot could be really tight, too.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

The loss for Badger makes the fight for the two byes a lot clearer, but there's still time to shake it up again. The fight for the final playoff spot could be really tight, too.
I'm 5-4 and first in points in my money league.

You scored under 100 in two of those losses, but yeah, it's gotta be frustrating to lose back-to-back games when scoring 120+. I've been fortunate in that regard. I've been consistent all season, scoring over 100 every week, but the biggest reason I'm 8-1 is because only two teams I've played all year have scored over 100 against me.

These next three weeks are going to be tough for me: Hired Goon, The Empire and 11 Angry Men. Scoring 100-115 won't be enough. Hell, against The Empire, even 140 might not be enough. If I can somehow come out 2-1 over this three week span, I should get that first round bye. Especially if I can beat Hired Goons this week. That will give me a two game lead with only three to go.

Oh yeah, two of the losses were totally deserved; the other two, meh. But yeah, 120 is usually a really good, round number for "ought to win." Whatareyougonnado.

Your team is really interesting; it look decent on paper, but you've gotten a lot out of it. I guess one or two of those wins are based on how the schedule lines up (usually the case when someone's 8-1) but I think you've managed it really well, too.