Does anyone know what happened to Maria Ford?

Tools    

I just figured out how to upload pics. Here're some I found online:

Also, some from her tv & movie work:

Maria Is still working and Dancing and modeling in Los Angeles check out mariafordfansite dot com for images

She has been modeling and doing dance work. I checked her Imdb page and see she has recent stuff posted. I think with everything going on the whole movie production stuff is never going to be the same again sadly. We will have to rely on going back and watching the movies that were made before :-(
You can find her on Imdb jut put in her name thats how I found the images.

She has been modeling and doing dance work. I checked her Imdb page and see she has recent stuff posted. I think with everything going on the whole movie production stuff is never going to be the same again sadly. We will have to rely on going back and watching the movies that were made before :-(
You can find her on Imdb jut put in her name thats how I found the images.
i know some celebrity's wanted to have a private life without media frenzy ruined them

I was dating a girl who modeled with her in Fashion Show and seriously, she really did look great. She is living in Los Angeles and has really maintained a great physique. She keeps herself private she doesn't subscribe to the Hollywood scandal. She is a great Bellydancer and Spanish genre dancer as well. That's what I know about her from personal experience.
Does anyone have any of her recent modeling pics?

Huge Maria Ford fan. She is a professional dancer now and looks absolutely amazing now. Great to see a transition of her talent into something classy and beautiful like this!