Brendan Fraser

Tools    

Who else wants to see Brendan Fraser in a blockbuster again??

I used to get told that I looked like him
Probably closer to bam margera though.

I don't like most of his movies but he was great in the mummy.
No way! Brendan Fraser and Bam Margera are both my favourite people haha

No way! Brendan Fraser and Bam Margera are both my favourite people haha
The bam margera is easier to see than the brendan fraser

although this is an old picture because I've been gaining weight for a part in one of my movies.

The bam margera is easier to see than the brendan fraser

although this is an old picture because I've been gaining weight for a part in one of my movies.
Yeah I can see it in you What's one of your movies called? I'll check it out and tell you what I think

Oh just a little short film, I'm not in it only wrote/directed. I've posted it around here before.
I'll send you a comment - I don't want to hijack your thread

Blockbuster? No. I hated The Mummy.

I'd like to see him in a (good) serious drama though, not crap like Crash. I've always liked him a lot as an actor, but I definitely have not liked his choices for roles much.

Oh just a little short film, I'm not in it only wrote/directed. I've posted it around here before.
I'll send you a comment - I don't want to hijack your thread
okay

Yeah, Fraser was the man back in the 1990's and definitely made some money for a few movie studios. He even proved to be an actor of substance with performances like School Ties and Gods and Monsters and unless, he got really fat and ugly, I never really understood the way he just disappeared the way he did. I would love to see him make a comeback, he is a very talented guy with movie star charisma to spare.

Always been a fan of Brendan Fraser! The Mummy, The Mummy Returns and Gods and Monsters are in my opinion great movies and Brendan Fraser was very good in those movies.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Not the biggest fan of Fraser, but I love the first two Mummy films and With Honors was a pretty decent movie as well.