Co-stars Who Didn't Get Along

Tools    

I've heard lots of horror stories about Debra Winger, though nothing I can confirm...when she accepted her Oscar for Terms of Endearment. Shirley MacLaine referred to her as "Dear, disturbed Debra".
Shirley also is a difficult one it seams. Don Siegel, her director on Two Mules for Sister Sara (1970) said of her: "It's hard to feel any great warmth to her. She's too unfeminine and has too much balls. She's very, very hard." (This is from the book Clint: The Life and Legend by Patrick McGilligan. I'm not messing around here any more.

And also, I don't know what this means, but maybe you do, it's a direct quote: "I thought I would win for The Apartment, but then Elizabeth Taylor had a tracheotomy." She's talking about an Oscar, of course.

I don't know what was happenning back stage, but she and Anne Bancroft had an EPIC cat fight in The Turning Point.

And, in the end, MacLaine has also gotten into feuds with such notable co-stars as Anthony hopkins (A Change of Seasons), who said that "she was the most obnoxious actress I have ever worked with," and Debra Winger (Tearms of Endearment). I could give references, but there are so many:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirle...#Personal_life

All this doesn't surprise me at all...every single individual involved is difficult. IMHO

End of MacLaine crucifiction by Beatle.

Supposedly also, John Wayne punched Frankie boy in the face in some men's room.

Then there's the legendary Edwards - Sellers intolerance. It came to the point that they wouldn't even talk to each other, during filming Pink Panther serial, so they had to have a courier carrying messages.

And also, i couldn't believe it, but Lean - Guinness relationship was also painful.

And also, I don't know what this means, but maybe you do, it's a direct quote: "I thought I would win for The Apartment, but then Elizabeth Taylor had a tracheotomy." She's talking about an Oscar, of course.

Shortly before the 1961 Oscar ceremony Elizabeth Taylor had an emergency tracheotomy and at one point, was moments from death...somehow, she recovered and of course Oscar sympathy went with her and she won the Best Actress of 1960 Oscar for her dreadful performance in the dreadful Butterfield 8, robbing MacLaine of what should have been her first Oscar for The Apartment...the buzz for Taylor winning was so strong that MacLaine, who was living in Japan at the time, did not bother flying to LA for the ceremony and told Taylor to accept for her should she win. If you ever see a clip of Taylor accepting this Oscar, you will notice that the gown she wore perfectly shows off the scar from her tracheotomy.

i love Neeson movies

Will Smith and Jane Hubert in Fresh Prince.

Hubert was the original Aunt Viv... but Smith acted like a diva all the time which pissed Hubert off and she called him an egomaniac. So she was fired because Smith threw a tantrum.
I did know about the tension between Will Smith and Janet Hubert-Whitten and you could see it onscreen.