How often do you eat fruit and vegetables?

Tools    

How often do you eat fruit and vegetables?
84.00%
21 votes
everyday
16.00%
4 votes
four times a week
0%
0 votes
once a week
0%
0 votes
once a month
0%
0 votes
Christmas day
25 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I usually eat apples every two days.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I should have clarified my meaning. Though it's difficult for such thread.

Whole fruit and vegetables which you buy or grow then cook at home or eat whole. Sounds like a Woody Allen Film

Well I'm doing Weight Watchers, so I've been eating a lot of produce lately (Weight Watchers uses a points system for tracking and portioning your food ad most fruits and veggies are zero points so you can eat a lot of them). So I eat them every day.

I usually eat a fruit or vegetable everyday. In some form, at least. Like today, I had a sandwich and it had some lettuce and onion on it.

Or I might eat a banana (no jokes). Or some kind of vegetable.

I love BEETS.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	beets3.jpg
Views:	1317
Size:	134.7 KB
ID:	10738  

Well I'm doing Weight Watchers, so I've been eating a lot of produce lately (Weight Watchers uses a points system for tracking and portioning your food ad most fruits and veggies are zero points so you can eat a lot of them). So I eat them every day.
I maybe wrong, but I heard that Kim Kardashian will be the new face of weight watchers.

I maybe wrong, but I heard that Kim Kardashian will be the new face of weight watchers.
Wrong. She's going to be the new FAT ASS of Weight Watchers.

Wrong. She's going to be the new FAT ASS of Weight Watchers.
That FAT ASS makes a lot of money

Beetroot with a burger, is quite good.

Every day. I usually eat a piece of fruit or two. If not, I have a fruit juice. I Always eat veggies with my dinner.

Never... so I can't vote on the Poll.

I eat pulses like Chick Peas and Haricot Beans and rice and pasta... but actual fruit and veg, never.

I have a strange reaction to fruit.
Citrus fruit of any kind in a high dose could actually kill me, I have an allergy to citric acid... and non-citrus always gives me bad stomach cramps.

Tomatoes are the worst though. I can't be in the same room if a tomato is being cut open or sliced etc so the 'essence' is released into the open. If I eat tomatoes, I go into anaphylactic shock similar to when I eat citrus fruits.
I reckon it's a reaction to something that's tied to the fact that tomatoes are related to Deadly Nightshade. Tomatoes must contain something that my body is able to pick up on and it reacts to it like it's part of the Nightshade Toxin.

I love fruit, I just can't eat them.

Veg I just don't eat by choice. I like potatoes though but only occasionally.

I dont eat fruit, but I eat Veg or Salad everyday. Ive always loved Veg and Salad even as a child.

Never... so I can't vote on the Poll.

I eat pulses like Chick Peas and Haricot Beans and rice and pasta... but actual fruit and veg, never.

I have a strange reaction to fruit.
Citrus fruit of any kind in a high dose could actually kill me, I have an allergy to citric acid... and non-citrus always gives me bad stomach cramps.

Tomatoes are the worst though. I can't be in the same room if a tomato is being cut open or sliced etc so the 'essence' is released into the open. If I eat tomatoes, I go into anaphylactic shock similar to when I eat citrus fruits.
I reckon it's a reaction to something that's tied to the fact that tomatoes are related to Deadly Nightshade. Tomatoes must contain something that my body is able to pick up on and it reacts to it like it's part of the Nightshade Toxin.

I love fruit, I just can't eat them.

Veg I just don't eat by choice. I like potatoes though but only occasionally.
So, I take you have had the test whereby a Dr. or a clinical nurse, will do a few drops on your foreman to see what you're allergic too?

Many people can't have tomatoes.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Only thing I eat with Veg on is a burger, I sometimes pick at fruit but not often.

I've tested myself over the years... no time for Doctors telling me things that I can find out for myself.

I've tested myself over the years... no time for Doctors telling me things that I can find out for myself.
It maybe a simple remedy to fix.

I kinda like it.

It may be something to do with Autoimmunity... but I find it has other pros in terms of injury as well.

My body tends to react well to damage. That injury on my hand last week has pretty much healed without a scar... it should have had stitches but it's already gone.

I have funny reactions to other things too... sleeping pills keep me awake for days... and I can drink an immense amount of alcohol before getting drunk.

A side effect is obviously a reaction to silly things like fruit acids and other foods... but, hey, it's just how my body works.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snapshot_20130706.JPG
Views:	808
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	10740  

Okay, if you're not with it, so be it.