What film have you ever watched twice back to back?

Tools    

For me the first film I ever watched twice back to back was The Lion King. The first time I saw the film was on VHS when I was a kid and I immediately rewound the tape to watch it again.

When I got older I did that with Blade 2 but in the theater. I snuck into another screening right after mine ended. That film was awesome!!!

The Breakfast Club

A Nightmare On Elm Street

Bad Taste

The Decline Of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years

Enter The Dragon

Good Will Hunting

immediately spring to mind. I think I watched GWH three times in a row, actually. There may be others, but I can't think of them atm.

Young Guns
Aliens
Predator
Starship Troopers
LOTR trilogy
The Thing
Nolan's Batman movies
Alien 3
RoboCop

Basically my Top 10 I can, and have, watched several times in a row.

There are others too.

In the Beginning...
To my very best recollection, I've only seen one film back to back:

Aladdin.

We had a big freak winter storm here one year, when I was a kid. Something like three feet of snow, which is complete shut down weather for my city. So everyone was off from school. I had big plans to play in that snow, but I got sick and pretty much subsisted on chicken noodle soup and Sunny Delight.

We didn't buy many VHS movies in those days, but we did record movies that aired on television. One of them was Aladdin, and I don't know what got into me (other than a pesky virus), but I watched that movie every day for seven or eight days straight. I remember I'd start it in the afternoon, watch about half of it, go to sleep, then get up the next morning and finish it. By the end of the week, I had the whole damn thing memorized.

Profound Desire of the Gods (Shohei Imamura, 1968). Saw it twice on the big screen. Work was closed due to snow so I got to make it to the early showing, and I didn't know when (or if) I'd ever get a chance to see it again, so I stuck around for the later one as well.

The Prestige. The first time I saw this my mom talked about it for a half-hour afterwards and then watched it again immediately.

Death to Smoochy. I watched it alone and then watched it again with my family later the same day.

Aliens and Die Hard

I saw both on opening night, then took my parents to see them the next night.

I used to watch Leaving Las Vegas over and over when I was a drunk.

I've never watched any film twice in a row, but I have watched my all time favorite film, West Side Story, twice in one day; once in the afternoon, and once in the evening.

Another time, however, I watched 2 evening shows of West Side Story; one at six p. m., and the other at nine p. m., with a half-hour break in between the two evening showings of this particular film.

For purely entertainment reasons:

Hancock

To understand the film better after watching:

Inception
Shutter Island

I rarely do, but Natural Born Killers is just pure eye candy for me.
Same with me, Deadite, but West Side Story is more than just plain eye candy for me, as my posts about this great classic indicate.

Ghostbusters was probably the first one I watched twice in a row. Also:
Star Wars
Raiders of the Lost Ark
It's a Wonderful Life
A Christmas Story
The Wizard of Oz

A few years ago I used to watch many movies back to back - sometimes the 2nd time was the movie with the director's comments.
That had not been happening lately, but this weekend I watched Midnight in Paris by Woody Allen and I remembered my old habit.