Short Circuit remake

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
BAD HOLLYWOOD BAD BAD!

I can't even describe this bad idea

Meadows and Wook Obsessive
wow that pretty much sends my anger above all levels I have previously experienced.

****s.

Lost in never never land
I have yet to see the original, but I must say, I think that Hollywood could use a break from remaking films, because I don't remember the last time they made a good remake.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

A system of cells interlinked
Ha! Wtf? Why would they bother remaking this film?

I almost bought Short Circuit 2 the other day... for $6... mainly because the DVD case looked badass (in a Short Circuit way)... but it's been forever since I've seen it and it doesn't have Ally Sheedy, so I passed.

What's next, a remake of Almost human?
Do you mean Not Quite Human?

And its sequels, Not Quite Human 2 and Still Not Quite Human. With Alan Thicke and Jay Underwood.

OMG, I loved those movies when I was a kid! More than the freakin' Short Circuits. That robot guy, Chip, made me wish I was a robot.

They should make a Not Quite Human 4. Chip must be in his 40's now, and he might even be in great shape since he's a robot. Of course, he could be a little rusty.

They should call it Not Quite A 40 Year Old Human.

Yea...I grew up with that movie too, my sister taped it off television, but I always remember that she didn't get the very end.

Oh... well, from what I remember, at the end of all three films, everyone is OK. Nobody dies. The robots never become human.

Probably safe to say they won't be having a white guy playing an A-rab with a Qwik-E-Mart accent. I'm just saying... Not politically correct and all.

Lets put a smile on that block
Probably safe to say they won't be having a white guy playing an A-rab with a Qwik-E-Mart accent. I'm just saying... Not politically correct and all.
Yeah i TOTALLY didnt pick up on that when i was a kid. I just liked the way he spoke. Pretty racist though!
Oh... well, from what I remember, at the end of all three films, everyone is OK. Nobody dies. The robots never become human.
SPOILERS PLEASE YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING

Ok iI think i may have just died a little inside when i saw this. As much as i loved this movie as a child, it should be left wayyyy back in the past. A remake would be so stupid and just shows how much money they have to burn into crap movies.

Its like remaking Flight of the Navigator or ET.

Good idea - in my opinion. Short Curcuit needs a reboot and a remake would surely get it off the ground.