How often do you eat fruit and vegetables?

Tools    

How often do you eat fruit and vegetables?
84.00%
21 votes
everyday
16.00%
4 votes
four times a week
0%
0 votes
once a week
0%
0 votes
once a month
0%
0 votes
Christmas day
25 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Do people like greens ?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I love greens. Especially collard greens.

I answered every day, but I skip days sometimes on the fruit. I like fruit alright, but I've never met a veggie I didn't like. I have my own garden, so I eat a lot of really fresh produce. I also make a lot of tomato sauces and things like that. I could give up meat in a heartbeat and really don't eat much of it. Even as a kid I loved veggies. My parents never fixed me chicken fingers, or mac & cheese and those other things that people give to their kids.

I love greens. Especially collard greens.

I answered every day, but I skip days sometimes on the fruit. I like fruit alright, but I've never met a veggie I didn't like. I have my own garden, so I eat a lot of really fresh produce. I also make a lot of tomato sauces and things like that. I could give up meat in a heartbeat and really don't eat much of it. Even as a kid I loved veggies. My parents never fixed me chicken fingers, or mac & cheese and those other things that people give to their kids.
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...spice&dbid=138

Originally Posted by The Rodent
You are a very devoted person, but your head is always in the clouds. You have a strong life line in the beginning, but it weakens as it goes down, which could signify either early death or your luck with your health will just run out eventually. Looks like the success you've been having with healing yourself is going to eventually stop. Your fate line is kind of weak, which means that not much excitement will be had in your life. You'll probably spend your time watching movies over and over again. I do see a lover being attached to you, so if you don't have one now, you eventually will get one. Also, judging by the way your heart line is going up, you have a very dominating personality.

You are a very devoted person, but your head is always in the clouds. You have a strong life line in the beginning, but it weakens as it goes down, which could signify either early death or your luck with your health will just run out eventually. Looks like the success you've been having with healing yourself is going to eventually stop. Your fate line is kind of weak, which means that not much excitement will be had in your life. You'll probably spend your time watching movies over and over again. I do see a lover being attached to you, so if you don't have one now, you eventually will get one. Also, judging by the way your heart line is going up, you have a very dominating personality.
I thought palm reading is only valid on your left hand. The Rodent is showing his right palm.

I thought palm reading is only valid on your left hand. The Rodent is showing his right palm.
I am in trained in reading both hands. There are some people who believe it's only one hand, and many will only look at one hand when a reading is done in person, but I can read either hand. I do it all the time, especially when people send in photos of their hands to me through my website.

I am in trained in reading both hands. There are some people who believe it's only one hand, and many will only look at one hand when a reading is done in person, but I can read either hand. I do it all the time, especially when people send in photos of their hands to me through my website.
You're multi talented Mr Phychic Isaac. I wonder if you're a clairvoyant as well? Your Username suggests that

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
Fresh fruit and veg every day. The majority home grown.

Palm reading is a crock... I just read up and none of the pointers/pictures/descriptions have anything to do with the lines on my hand... I guess I'm just one of those people with lines that are different to the norm.

For vegetables I eat mostly raw carrot(don't really like the taste of them cooked) and onions(raw again, can't stand the taste of them cooked or the texture). I like Spinach too, rather nice.

With fruit I eat mostly bananas, red apples and yummy strawberries. Bit picky when it comes to fruit. I also drink a banana, strawberry and apple mix smoothie a lot, it's gorgeous chilled.

You're multi talented Mr Phychic Isaac. I wonder if you're a clairvoyant as well? Your Username suggests that
I am a clairvoyant, Mr. Bond. And I know who you really are. You're keeping a secret from everyone, Mr. Bond.

I am a clairvoyant, Mr. Bond. And I know who you really are. You're keeping a secret from everyone, Mr. Bond.

I eat greens almost every day. I love to put spinach on my sandwiches instead of lettuce (iceberg lettuce has almost no nutritional value anyway).
Yeah, you can add so much nutrition to your diet with little things like that. I always try to convert people from iceberg to spinach.

vegetables with almost every meal, fruit at breakfast and in between meals, so yes, i eat plenty.

rebecca grows some stuff (right now tomatoes, peas, greenbeans and various salad greens). she's also a vegetarian so probably more than half of my meals don't have meat.

Ever since I commented in here that I could give up meat in a heartbeat I keep thinking, "Why don't I?" So, I am. I'm going to cut out dairy as well.

^I wish you luck.

Just remember to supplement and also try not to overdue it on the soy. It contains phytoestrogens that can mess with your own hormonal balance.

^I wish you luck.

Just remember to supplement and also try not to overdue it on the soy. It contains phytoestrogens that can mess with your own hormonal balance.
Thanks. Yeah, I'll have to find something besides soy milk to put in my cereal. I can have some, but I eat a lot of cereal and I'll want to use soy milk for sweets and things. I think that is the only major problem I'll have.

Try rice milk. I never gave up dairy when I was a vegetarian, but I went through a period where I seemed to have trouble digesting milk (actual milk, other dairy products like cheese, ice cream, and yogurt were fine) so I started using rice milk in my cereal and it tasted pretty good. It doesn't provide much protein, though.