World War Z

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Went out and bought the book the other day. Really enjoying it so far. Would propably be a great movie if they followed the style of the book, a series of interviews and flashbacks, a little bit like District 9.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Dash, and if that's not bad enough, they don't just make one comic book movie... they make remakes. How many Spider-Man movie versions have we seen? Batman? Superman? The Hulk? Do we need remakes of these things? And remakes of remakes?

But at least this is based on a book that was semi-original in its scope. However, none of the trailers give me any hope that it's going to have the same docu-drama feel of the book.

Dash, and if that's not bad enough, they don't just make one comic book movie... they make remakes. How many Spider-Man movie versions have we seen? Batman? Superman? The Hulk? Do we need remakes of these things? And remakes of remakes?

But at least this is based on a book that was semi-original in its scope. However, none of the trailers give me any hope that it's going to have the same docu-drama feel of the book.
Ahh I refused to see the new Spidermans. Throwing my money at it means I support this recycled material I literally just saw. Talk about a pointless re-boot. While i'm not against re-booting a comic book movie give it some freaking time. They ruined Batman by trying to money grab after the 80s movies doing the Clooney, Kilmer batmans. They stashed it for a decade and took their time with it and made 3 kick-ass movies.

Let the movies breathe and give sometime for a filmmaker to put a different interpretation on the characters. Like Nolan with Batman.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Zombie Preparedness Expert
The movie looks like it's going to have very little in common with the novel (which is too bad). Still, I am a big fan of the genre so despite the fact I have sever misgivings about the final project, I will still check it out. Something tells me it's not going to do so hot at the box office.

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."

So very true, Austruck.

I must own that I have never read the book that the film is based on. I do think I'll be waiting for this one to hit Blu-Ray down the track before I see it.

The King of Couch Potatoes
I love me some zombie movies, so I don't care what criticism the movie is getting, I'm psyched to see World War Z. I don't care if it doesn't follow the book closely, so long as it's enjoyable. Admittedly, I've never read the book, though. But I would like to eventually get around to it. Might wait until after watching the movie, though.

Saw it the other day.

Liked it but it's nothing like the book!

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
Off to see World War Z this coming weekend.

Despite reports of the film being far removed from the book I'm still looking forward to it.

I'm just about to read this book for this. Well, I'll probably wait until after I watch the movie. Books are usually way better, so it just makes the movie seem worse. But I definitely look forward to watching WWZ.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have started the book as I love 'The Zombie Survival Guide' and this looks great but I have heard its nothing like the book :/ Either way I dont care it has zombies in it.

I wanna see the movie, will look into buying the book as well. Who's the author?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The Book is so good that I read twice within a month. I don't recall doing that with books or movies for ages.

I can't wait to see this movie! I am pretty excited about this one, even if it is Brad Pitt.
Here is the same situation can't wait the rest days.
Already read book which excited me to watch full.
Surely going to see....

Off to see World War Z this coming weekend.

Despite reports of the film being far removed from the book I'm still looking forward to it.
I never read the book so that matters little to me. The trailer actually was impressive. I'm surprised but this may actually be a good film. We'll all know soon.