The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

"My name is Psycho but you can call me Stuart."
Passed a bit of an anxious weekend with a watch and wait scenario as a bushfire heading towards my property.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fire1.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	10553

Name:	fire2.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	10554

Name:	fire3.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	10555

The sky crane getting water from my dam

Name:	fire4.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	10556

The night sky fire glow

Name:	fire5.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	10557

There is only one access road into the area, however, fortunately my property fronts directly onto a beach so if further danger presented we could have taken refuge on the beach itself or in the water.

Somebody dumped this outside my block... a few days later (today), one of the local Estate Agents put a sign up for one of the flats in the block that has recently been vacated.

I just couldn't help myself.
Attachments

Name:	599319_10200665333468306_2075475623_nMofofofofof.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	10566  

You ready? You look ready.

Dating.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

As talked about in The Shoutbox a few minutes ago. Won in a Raffle when I was 3.

28 years old... no nose... no fur left apart from in his ears and between his legs ...

... battered glass eyes... covered in stitch repair marks and weird stains... most of his stuffing lost... currently smells of old...

Took him everywhere when I was a kid. To school, riding on my bike, holidays... everywhere. I didn't care, he's my best mate.
He's literally travelled the world.

Now resides in the top drawer of my chest of drawers.
Attachments

Name:	Snapshot_20130605.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	10613