Do all new Hollywood actresses look alike???

Tools    

Just watching sky movied the other day and every time i seemed to skip through a film, mind you they were all teen flicks, but all the stars very much look alike in my opinion. Blonde, pretty, and great figures. But they are all out of the same mould. the 16 - 20 years olds - brittany snow, Ashley Benson, Hayden Penntirre ( or however you spell it) Hillary Duff, etc and the 20 - 26 - Jordana Brewster, rachel Bislon etc. Not that i am complaining but they just look aliek or is it me. And also, i know a LOOK A LIKE THREAD has been done, i have been on there, but i am talking about a new gernation looking a like and not celeba that look like eachother.

Rachel Bilson & Jordana Brewster

Jessy Schram & Brittany Snow

Meadows and Wook Obsessive
No

I mean that is your opinion, but you cat say that the picture of Jessy Schram and Brittany snow don't make them out to be sisters.

Meaning no disrespect of course, it's just that you seem to have a habit of making a very broad statement (see your thread RE: DiCaprio) and then attempting to back it up with an example or two that actually do fit your criteria but are not by any means representative of the whole.

This post, for example would have fit very well into the thread that Sam started about actors who look alike. By the premise you are trying to establish you are insinuating that, say, Michelle Rodriguez looks just like Hayden Panetierre which isn't the case at all.

By the by, that Brittany Snow girl is cuter than a bug's ear.

Meadows and Wook Obsessive
Meaning no disrespect of course, it's just that you seem to have a habit of making a very broad statement (see your thread RE: DiCaprio) and then attempting to back it up with an example or two that actually do fit your criteria but are not by any means representative of the whole.

This post, for example would have fit very well into the thread that Sam started about actors who look alike. By the premise you are trying to establish you are insinuating that, say, Michelle Rodriguez looks just like Hayden Panetierre which isn't the case at all.

By the by, that Brittany Snow girl is cuter than a bug's ear.
Word

Ofcourse they look beatiful people, some beatiful people look alike

They're all gorgeous and thin to the point of being emaciated. I think most of them are size 0's. What really sucks about Hollywood is for a woman to be a successful actress she has to be very attractive, but a guy can be ugly (Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Tommy Lee Jones, Steve Buscemi, etc. ) There are a few women who don't fit the gorgeous mold, but all I can think of now is Kathy Bates.

lol yeah , there all skinny sons of bitches living on nothing but starch and salt.

How Salt Affects Your Weight

Diet and Weight Loss Tutorial:
Salt does not cause your body to gain or lose fat. In fact, salt has no calories. High consumption of salt only results in temporary weight gain as it causes your body to retain water. Conversely, low consumption of salt can result in temporary weight loss as it causes your body to expel water.

It is interesting to note that many crash diets which boast quick weight loss rely on foods with little or no salt content. The weight loss is mostly water, and as soon as you eat foods containing salt again you regain the weight.

A Word of Caution:
Our opening paragraphs would lead you to believe that salt is of little concern in regards to long-term weight loss. In fact, a diet high in salt content can not only affect your blood pressure (see below), but is typically associated with weight gain.

The reason is that high levels of salt in our diets usually come from calorie dense, fiber poor, processed foods, like those found in fast food and restaurant meals, as well as on supermarket shelves. If you adhere to a low salt diet, it will likely consist of the lower calorie, healthier foods associated with weight loss.

I just felt like sharing that.

ha, i was implying that, that is indeed all they are eating. Im not talking about eating large quanitities of sugar and salt to lose weight.

Im talking about eating nothing except small ammounts of starches and salts to stop the person from keeling over in the street. Kiera Nightly. *Cringes*

I couldnt deal with the presure of people analysing my appearence. Thats why id prefer to be the big fat director behind the camera. though in reality i need to put on a few pounds myself lol, im like the machiniest at the minute (Christian Bale)