What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Feeling icky.... I ate some French fries for the first time in ages... and it will probably be months before I eat them again... too much grease...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

If I were a flirt, I would ask you to do something unsoberlike...but I am not so...um......

Use protection.

Welcome to the human race...
Getting frustrated at this internet kiosk with sticky rubber keys where I end up making several typos.

What I'll put up with for Internet access.

Meadows and Wook Obsessive
I'm sat here in college. Quite tired as I have only caught up on 5 of my usual 11 hours of sleep.

Yuck.

Being incredibly tired and thats pretty much it other than killing time on t'web.

passing the time on the internet thingy when i should be either studying or enjoying a rare spell of fine weather were having here in the west of ireland. 4 consistent days of no rain! its a first i think!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Celebrating the mighty Glasgow Celtic's victory over Rangers, it might prove to be a hollow victory in the long run, but they all count!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm off to get my mum a birthday present (she's an important age on Saturday) and was thinking about a digital photo frame with a picture of me on it. Tasteful!

I'm off to get my mum a birthday present (she's an important age on Saturday) and was thinking about a digital photo frame with a picture of me on it. Tasteful!

So what did you get? 'Cause I need some suggestions... my Mum's birthday is Sunday...

Tell your Mum I said Happy Birthday....

I just got finished polishing my boots and cleaning my guns... and am trying to talk myself into going to the grocery store....

So what did you get? 'Cause I need some suggestions... my Mum's birthday is Sunday...

Tell your Mum I said Happy Birthday....

A digital photo frame! She'd mentioned in passing that she fancied one (I haven't put my photo in it though. Yet ). My sister is taking her to London for the day on Monday.

Tell yours I said happy birthday too. I hope your mum isn't as fussy as mine.

I just got finished polishing my boots and cleaning my guns... and am trying to talk myself into going to the grocery store....
Only in America!

We've got dirty boots over here...which reminds me of a Sonic Youth number.

fbi
gettin ready to go home and feed my stomach

A digital photo frame! She'd mentioned in passing that she fancied one (I haven't put my photo in it though. Yet ). My sister is taking her to London for the day on Monday.
I might get her a frame and put a picture of my niece in it instead of me... I don't want to remind her about me anymore then I have to...

Tell yours I said happy birthday too. I hope your mum isn't as fussy as mine.
Will do... thanks... this is getting strange... if I remember correctly, your granny and my great aunt have B-days either on the same day or almost the same day (Dec. 16th)...

Oh, and yes, my Mum is very fussy... and opinionated... and....

Only in America!

We've got dirty boots over here...which reminds me of a Sonic Youth number.
LOL... I'll probably have very dirty boots by the time I get off...

Right now I am eating fresh strawberries... so yeah, I did go to the store...

I might get her a frame and put a picture of my niece in it instead of me... I don't want to remind her about me anymore then I have to...
She's been complaining ever since she bought her digital camera that it's nice having all the photos stored on her laptop but a pain (and waste of ink) printing them off. This seems the best solution - and you can rotate the order of the photos shown at any time.

Will do... thanks... this is getting strange... if I remember correctly, your granny and my great aunt have B-days either on the same day or almost the same day (Dec. 16th)...

Oh, and yes, my Mum is very fussy... and opinionated... and....
Yep, my granny is Dec 17th. For the first time in my life she told me to make her a cup of tea on Sunday - she likes making me cuppas - so either she's starting to go downhill or has finally figured out that I make good tea.

LOL... I'll probably have very dirty boots by the time I get off...

You're not gonna go all Travis Bickle on us, Caity? He must have had dirty boots from washing all the sh*t from the streets too...