King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017)

Tools    

Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy

Release Date: 12 May 2017

Robbed of his birthright, Arthur comes up the hard way in the back alleys of the city. But once he pulls the sword from the stone, he is forced to acknowledge his true legacy - whether he likes it or not.

Director: Guy Ritchie
Writer: Joby Harold, Guy Ritchie, Lionel Wigram
Starring: Charlie Hunnam, Jude Law, Eric Bana, Djimon Hounsou, Katie McGrath

Trailer:

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
saw this trailer yesterday.
HUGE fan of Guy Ritchie, so I gotta say, I AM intrigued. No idea if this is gonna be good or a mess, would definitely love to learn more about it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I would see it for Djimon Hounsou but still need time to forget how dull I found Hunnam in Lost City of Z.

Oh hush my mouth; I retract that. Trailer looks great, and I love the modern choice of music (what is it?)

Me too, although I need rewatch because I saw it during a flight and couldn't understand any dialogue. Somehow the style intrigued me. It doesn't look like a conventional period movie.

This might just do nobody any good.
This is a nice addition to the “non-starters” cinematic universe also occupied by the Skarsgard Tarzan, The Lone Ranger and John Carter.

Just saw that last night. A great movie but didn't do well at the Box office.

I ran out of the theater afterwards. One of the worse films I have seen in three years, sorry.

Jon

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I ran out of the theater afterwards. One of the worse films I have seen in three years, sorry.

Jon
Lol Jon. I shall remember this when I get around to it. Gold.