MoFo Fantasy Football 2015 - Week 11

Tools    

Yeah, the only effect is that it makes it a lot less likely you'll break last year's points record. You'll need to average about 134-135 points a week the last three weeks to do it now. Plausible, though!

Anyway, this week is the beginning of the home stretch, not just because there are three left, but because this is when pretty much all of the top teams start playing each other.

I've got it the worst, having to play the #1, #2 and #3 teams (yikes). The other three are only playing another top team once. I have a small chance at a Bye, still, because I'm two games back with three to go, and I'm playing everyone, and seem moderately likely to win any tiebreaks. Tall order, though, with Sanders banged up (and without Manning), and both my Steelers receivers on bye. I'm trotting out a weakened lineup against Badger this week. He is, too, with Forte yet to return and Edelman done, so it's plausible.

After that we've got something like six people fighting for two playoff spots, all of them 6-4 or 5-5. Somehow almost none of them are playing each other this week, though. The only big matchup there is Sedai's Clockwork Angels going up against TONGO's PlasticPads&IronMen. Sedai's 5-5 and probably needs to win this one to stay in the race.

Only scored 76 points last week. My opponent scored 55.
FYI, just updating the record books, and this was the 9th-lowest winning score, and the 7th-lowest combined score in league history.

(Sorry for the triple post.)

Record book's all up to date. Very few new entries, though! We've got some high scoring teams, but by and large it's been steady, and not lots of spikes. There were several entries in weeks 1-3 but very few since. I guess part of that comes with the league being in its 8th year.

Yeah, the only effect is that it makes it a lot less likely you'll break last year's points record. You'll need to average about 134-135 points a week the last three weeks to do it now. Plausible, though!
It begins with my projected 137 points this week.

Record book's all up to date. Very few new entries, though! We've got some high scoring teams, but by and large it's been steady, and not lots of spikes. There were several entries in weeks 1-3 but very few since. I guess part of that comes with the league being in its 8th year.
Is the record book available online somewhere or just for your personal notes?

It begins with my projected 137 points this week.
Well, I'm rooting for you, since Spaulding's one of the two teams I could plausibly catch for a bye, and I'm playing the other. Don't let me down.

Is the record book available online somewhere or just for your personal notes?
I just have notes. I might put it online at some point, though. Until then I don't mind answering some random questions about it, though.

Oh boy. With my #1 and #3 receivers already on bye this week, my #2 guy, E. Sanders, decides this would be the perfect week to miss a game.

About half my lineup is desperation plays now. I think, for desperation plays, I could've done a lot worse, but I'm not playing anything near full strength against Badger this week. Got a funny feeling I might still pull this one out, but who knows. Football is weird.

Flacco out for the year with a torn ACL, yowza!

6:26pm est and me and Sedai are neck n neck by Yahoo projections. Ive got more points but he has more players left. Its a goodun'!

I have AJ Green and Cincinatti tonight @ Arizona. Look at me rooting for the Bengals....

Yeah, you'll probably win, as Spaulding chose this week to have his lowest score of the year. You cannot be stopped. At this point if the entire Pittsburgh Steelers team plane crashes right before our week 13 matchup, I don't think I'll even be surprised.

Anyway, I had similar luck against Badger, though my total should be decent anyway. Looks like I'll probably take over the points lead and be just a game back of a possible bye. You'll take the #1 seed easy, but we could have a big pileup for the #2 spot, as well as with the playoff bubble teams.

A system of cells interlinked
Flacco out for the year with a torn ACL, yowza!

6:26pm est and me and Sedai are neck n neck by Yahoo projections. Ive got more points but he has more players left. Its a goodun'!

I have AJ Green and Cincinatti tonight @ Arizona. Look at me rooting for the Bengals....
Gronk still going, but this one is already all over! Good match, Tongs!

Also, we'll wait to see if there are any stat revisions, but LT's 32.00 points looks like it'll be the lowest total in league history, breaking the old mark by Adam from way back in week 10 of 2008. And her opponent, jiraffejustin, has a chance to maybe break the record for margin of victory if he has a big enough night tonight.

In this case, it was largely due to the fact that she started three players who were on bye (and one who was inactive), which cost her 20-30 points, so you can probably attach a slight asterisk there.

Embarrassing loss this week as I feared it might be. Pretty surprising that I have a decent shot at the 2nd bye if I can win the next two games. Big 'if', I would say.

Yeah, that one was a nail biter. Not quite enough to make it onto the list of Lowest Margin of Victory victories, but close (needs to be around 3 points, and this was around 4).

Low-scoring week across the league. LT's score did indeed finish as the lowest ever, and her combined score with jiraffewas the 17th-lowest combined score. The aforementioned Fabulous-Spaulding matchup was the 23rd-lowest, which marks the second straight week Fabulous' matchup has made it on this list...and he's won both! Last week, it was the 9th-lowest winning score in league history, and this week, the 14th. That's pretty incredible.

jiraffe would've made the list for Highest Margin of Victory, but he forgot to sub in a new kicker.

LT extended her lead for longest losing streak (old record was 9, she's at 11), but she can still avoid the worst record in league history if she wins her last two games (spudracer went 1-12 back in 2009, which amusingly is the year LT won it all).

I finished with the highest score for the third straight week, which isn't a record, but could be eventually (the record is 4, which I set last year in weeks 5-8). And Fabulous needs just one more highest score to tie the record (also set last year, at 5) for most weeks with the top score.