If you could act in any director's movie, who would it be?

Tools    

If I had a steak, I would f**k it!
If you could act in any director's movie, who would it be and why?

I personally would say Scorsese just because I know it would be a unique and challenging experience. And, come on, it's Scorsese, so you know you'll be acting in a work of art.

I would be in a Wes Craven film. I have loved the horror films back to the silent films of Lon Chaney, Senior

I could be a zombie, hag, witch or evil spirit!

This is a really interesting question and I think I would have to go with Tarantino because I would love to watch his process.
This, definitely.

But if I should make a more diverse choice, I would say James Wan. He seems so chill yet always in complete control.

Master of My Domain
Tommy Wisseau or Wes Anderson. Two very interesting directors.

Thane of Glamis, Thane of Cawdor, & King Hereafter
I don't know. So many directors I'd love to work with: Spielberg, Tarantino, Scorsese, Jackson, Anderson, Abrams, Eastwood, Nolan, Hooper, Lee, Burton, the list goes on.

I would have to go with Tarantino or eastwoood

I don't even have to think about it... if I can pick just one it would be Scorsese... hands down.
Making a Tarantino movie would also be fun.

Richard Linklater. He seems like such a chill dude.
Maybe he'll take 20 years to make it and everyone will be like 'oh best movie everrr'

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Tarantino and Lumet (if he was still alive). They have this special gift of turning regular actors into oscar material.

Also, seeing their process must be amazing!

I'd also like to work with Kubrick (if he was alive) but I think it would be difficult not to go crazy cause he was so demanding!

Uwe Boll obviously

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Griffith, because I always wanted to do a kissing scene with Lillian Gish. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.