Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
I know I said I would be watching a couple of the movies for the Animated Musical HoF. I will do that this weekend. Tonight I will be watching "Lone Survivor" instead. I have to get it back to the library this weekend. So, I have to watch it before the others.

The Longest Ride. The Nicholas Sparks one from a couple months ago. I think that a lot of guys just act like they hate Nicholas Sparks because they're supposed to without actually watching any of his movies. For the most part I find him pleasantly forgettable, and I like Britt Robertson.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Stop Making Sense

Only heard one Talking Heads album and thought it's decent. Then I stumbled upon a video from this concert and loved it. Decided to watch the whole thing.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

From MovieMeditation's unfinished top 50 favorite horror movies list-

1408 (2007)
Great horror film

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Spider-Man 2 - Sam Raimi's spider sequel is, in my humble opinion, the best super-hero film ever made. Tobey MacGuire is a perfect everyman hero, and Alfred Molina shines as Doctor Octopus. I almost am hesitant to call him a villain, he's far too sympathetic for that. The film is shot in inventive ways (the operating room scene is a work of genius), and seems like it well could be one of those great Stan Lee/Steve Ditko Spidey yarns from the character's heyday. Marvel Studios would do well to offer Raimi another directing gig in the future.

I maybe would like to do a top whatever comic book flicks list sometime in the future. This would top it, I think.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Catch-22 (1970)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...