Word Association

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Now

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Bread

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

christ!!

guff

huh!!

wha?!

Originally posted by n7of9

huh!!
The Guff was the name of the hall of souls referred to in the movie the 7th sign, in which the new souls stayed while waiting for a new baby to be born... then the soul would leave the guff and enter the child... blah blah blah....

come on you remember....