MovieMeditation's "Meditative Memories"!

→ in
Tools    

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
Thank you very much, I appreciate that. Those are also indeed some of the very best Pixar films ..

Impressive too 10 too. Especially for someone 18 years old - and I mean that as a compliment. Must have been getting really into cinema quite early, eh? Love Singin in the Rain myself too.
Thanks of the compliment! Yeah I've loved film for a while now, I wrote my first feature length screenplay when I was 11, so I must have loved film a little bit before then. And Yeah Singin' in the Rain is special! I love a handful from your Top 10 myself. Children of Men is a big one for me.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I just checked up on some video clips of the Danish voices for Monster's Inc and they are not good. Sully is completely wrong. BUT the voice for Randall?.......... Mads Mikkelsen - and it really works. He does do some "menacing Mads" but he also so some twisted Randall-ish changes in his voice and it really fits the character.

The only movie I remember to almost enjoy equally in both my own and the English language, is Toy Story. Great voice casting there on the Danish part.
HO-LEE CHEESE AND BISCUITS!!!
Mads doing the voice for Randall?!?!
PLEASE PLEASE send me a link to that PLEASE

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Who's Jeremy Clarkson?
Ooh no you didn't GB!!
I guess I did.

HE'S LITERALLY...... THE BEST PRESENTER.................. IN THE WOOOOORRRRRLLLLLDD!!!
Presenter of what?

So some say at least.....
This doesn't help either.

Three replies, and I still don't know who Jeremy Clarkson is.

Three replies, and I still don't know who Jeremy Clarkson is.
He's the former presenter of the car show Top Gear. Extremely English, right wing, racist, "bloke". Pretty much an unapologetic POS but he can be entertaining.

He got fired from Top Gear for punching a producer and now does basically the same thing for Amazon in a show called The Grand Tour.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
I just checked up on some video clips of the Danish voices for Monster's Inc and they are not good. Sully is completely wrong. BUT the voice for Randall?.......... Mads Mikkelsen - and it really works. He does do some "menacing Mads" but he also so some twisted Randall-ish changes in his voice and it really fits the character.

The only movie I remember to almost enjoy equally in both my own and the English language, is Toy Story. Great voice casting there on the Danish part.
Mads? Sounds really good. I regret I don't know Dutch
That's couroius in Polish version dubbing was made mostly by little know actors, but it really fits.

Mads? Sounds really good. I regret I don't know Dutch
That's couroius in Polish version dubbing was made mostly by little know actors, but it really fits.
I don't know Dutch either, so you shouldn't feel regret. Danish I do know though.

Dutch is an awful language - please don't compare us to that!

He's the former presenter of the car show Top Gear. Extremely English, right wing, racist, "bloke". Pretty much an unapologetic POS but he can be entertaining.
That's the persona, anyway. I'm not saying he has none of those traits, but I suspect that he knows his audience and he plays to them. That, in and of itself, it is nothing to be proud of either.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
I don't know Dutch either, so you shouldn't feel regret. Danish I do know though.

Dutch is an awful language - please don't compare us to that!
I beg Your pardon, I didn't want to offend You I wouldn't be upset, if I knew Danish. English also is good option

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I'll
Thanks, MM, the other voice actors we're pretty good as well. Would love to see/hear more of Mad, you know, talking Dutch.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
You don't know who Google is either?
It wasn't important enough for me to look him up, and I thought it would be easier to just ask the people here who knew the answer already.

Thank you. He still doesn't look familiar.

He got fired from Top Gear for punching a producer and now does basically the same thing for Amazon in a show called The Grand Tour.
Thank you for the info. That's probably why I've never heard of him. I never heard of the show "Top Gear" either, and the only thing I know called "The Grand Tour" is an old country music song.