40.35%
23 votes
War
31.58%
18 votes
Noir
57 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Update!

We have a volunteer. @Diehl40 has volunteered to host, but they would prefer a co-host if someone is so inclined (between the three of us it should be quite manageable). Anyone so inclined, knowing that you've got a co-host already waiting to share the load?

I love the idea of Diehl40 co-hosting with someone .... maybe they can agree to not simply rotate who will post and then we'll all get to play Diehl or no-Diehl each day of the countdown as well

Update!

We have a volunteer. @Diehl40 has volunteered to host, but they would prefer a co-host if someone is so inclined (between the three of us it should be quite manageable). Anyone so inclined, knowing that you've got a co-host already waiting to share the load?
Way to go Diehl! I like Diehl, he seems like an easy to work with person. I'd be happy to co-host with him. I'll message him right now.

Way to go Diehl! I like Diehl, he seems like an easy to work with person. I'd be happy to co-host with him. I'll message him right now.
As opposed to whoo, huh?? Huuh??

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I love the idea of Diehl40 co-hosting with someone .... maybe they can agree to not simply rotate who will post and then we'll all get to play Diehl or no-Diehl each day of the countdown as well

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Right on Diehl and Citizen you two are our heroes!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."