Congrats to Gideon on 2,000 reviews!

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
The big 2k! I hope you backed up the server to 3.5" floppies, else you might lose everything at midnight! I'm still saving up for that $475 CD/RW drive so I'm probably screwed. =\

Grats, Gideon. I've only got *counts ...carry the one.... * 2000 more to write to catch up!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That's a lotta words.
Figured I should run a quick query to see how many words, and including the occasional image code or similar things as "words" for simplicity, the total comes to about 950,000.

A system of cells interlinked
Wow!

Amazing. Great work!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
about 950,000.
In two months you will be making a thread Congrats to Gideon on one million words in reviews
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

OMG, I'm just seeing this...thank you everyone...it so doesn't feel like 2000 reviews...I guess because I enjoy writing them so much. Again, thanks everyone.